A young look alike

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
Together with my brothers I was standing in a pub down in London when suddenly a kid walked in. Around the age of 7. "Which one of you is the Peaky Blinder devil?" The kid asked looking around the room. All of us brothers looked at each other before Arthur spoke up "you've got three of them. Which one of us do you need?". "The one named Tommy" he replied. I turned around and grabbed my peaked cap before following the kid. He quickly turned around and walked out the pub. I followed him and he started jogging to get to his destination faster. Every once in a while he turned to look back at me to make sure I was still following him. He arrived by a canal and looked left and right before shaking his head "wrong way" he mumbled. The kid turned around and accidentally bumped into me "sorry, Sir" kid said before motioning for me to follow him again. I shook my head and continued to follow him.

He took me to the edge of town, across the tracks where a viaduct looms

He took me to the edge of town, across the tracks where a viaduct looms. Past the square, past the bridge, past the mills, past the stacks. Eventually we arrived by a familiar building and I let out a chuckle. "Hello Alfie" I greeted the jew who walked up to us. He smirked and looked at the kid  "well done, Ozzy". Before turning to me and telling me to follow him. "Didn't know you had a kid" I told him once we arrived in his office. He shrugged with a laugh "Oscar is not my kid. I only took him under my wing. It helps to have the innocence of a child. People always underestimate them aswell" he told me.

(Alfie's P.O.V.)
Tommy chuckled "well, he may be a kid. But he isn't innocent". I raised an eyebrow in confusion before looking towards Ozzy for a brief second. "He stole my watch" Tommy simply told me. I turned to face the boy who quickly turned  away from my gaze. "Ozzy" I said having the same tone of voice like a scolding parent. He sighed and walked over to Tommy before reaching his hand out to him. He opened his fist and I saw the watch. Tommy chuckled before grabbing his watch back. While I watched the two I noticed something. Ozzy, looked very similar to Tommy. The same dark brown, black hair, the same skintone. Oscar also had blue eyes, but not the same ocean blue eyes that Tommy had. They where a bit darker but not by much. As Ozzy turned around I saw the faint shine of his necklace. I knew that inside it was a photo of his father. But I have never seen the photo myself. He always kept the necklace close by him and never opened it since I met him. But as I watched the two of them beside each other, I had a feeling that they somehow are related.

Published: 23rd of october 2022