Chapter 1

It Was 9:15pm When I Pulled Into Work. As Usual, I Was Late, But I Knew For Sure That My Manager Wouldn't Mind. After All....I Did Work At A Fast Food Restaurant So It Wasn't That Serious. I Fixed My Hair, Applied My Lip Gloss, And Looked At Myself In The Mirror. Yes...I Was Ready For A Long Night Of Work. I Hopped Out Of My Car And Slowly Walked Into Work.

"Late Again Bianca?" One Of My Managers Said. I Nodded As I Went To Put My Stuff Down In The Break Room, But I Stopped When I Saw My Other Manager, Roman.

"Bout Time You Got Here." He Said. He Stood Up, Kissed My Cheek, And Went Back To Work. I Clocked In And Immediatly Began Working. Around 11pm It Was Time To Lock The Doors. Thank God! These Customers Were Getting On My Nerves!

Since We Were Slow At The Moment, I Decided To Take A Quick Smoke Break In The Bathroom. As I Walked Into The Girls Bathroom, Somebody Grabbed My Arm And Pulled Me Into The Boys Bathroom.

"What The Fuck!?" I Screamed. I Turned And Saw The Fry Cook Rob Standing There Laughing.

"Chill Lil Mama. When We Gon Hook Up?" He Asked. I Rolled My Eyes And Pushed Him Away.

"Never!" I Said. I Brushed Past Him And Tried To Leave, But He Grabbed My Arm.

"Look Bitch, You Gon Fuck Me!" He Snapped. I Slapped Him Hard Across The Face And Ran Out Of The Bathroom; Running Right Into Roman.

"Are You Okay? What's Wrong?" He Asked. Rob Then Came Out Of The Bathroom Mad As Hell.

"What The Hell Is Going On With You Two?" Roman Snapped.

"He Tried To Make A Pass At Me!" I Said. Roman Was Clearly Pissed.

"Rob Clock Out And Take Your Ass Home! Now!" He Snapped.

"Man Fuck This Job! And Y'all! I'm Out!" He Snapped. He Walked Out And Roman Shoved Me Into The Bathroom. Oh Shit...He's Mad.

(Bianca In MM.)