Chapter 17

[2 DAYS LATER]

It's So Amazing At How Much Kaidence Looks Exactly Like Roman! I Guess Only I Can See That Because Both Markus And Roman Thinks She Looks Like Me. Her Skin Was Bright Yellow, She Had Beautiful Brown Eyes, And A Head Full Of Hair. I Cradled Her In My Arms As I Glanced Over At Daniel Who Was Sound Asleep. He Promised To Not Leave My Side Until We Got Home From The Hospital, And He Stuck To That Promise 100%. I Couldn't Wait To Take My Princess Home And Be Back In My Own Bed! Ahhh! I Couldn't Wait!

"Hey Baby." Markus Said, Coming In The Room With Pink Balloons And Flowers.

"Hey Babe." I Said. He Kissed Me And Then Kaidence.

"How Are My Girls Doing?" He Asked, Gently Taking Her From My Arms.

"We're Good." I said. I Watched As Markus Snuggled Kaidence And It Was The Cutest Thing Ever!

"Though She Isn't Mines, She Still Daddy's Little Girl." He said. There Then Was A Knock At The Door And Roman Walked In.

"Hey." He Said. He Walked Over, Hugged Me, And Gave Markus Some Dap.

"You Wanna Hold Her? I Got To Make A Phone Call." Markus Said.

"Yeah." Roman Said. He Gently Grabbed Kaidence And Sat Beside Me.

"She Looks Just Like You." Roman Said To Me.

"Does She? I Think She Looks Like You." I Said.

"I Love You Both So Much. I Wish We Were Raising Her Together." He Said.

"Roman...Let's Not Go There. You Can See Her Whenever. She Is Your Daughter, But You And I Are Done." I said. He Sighed As He Handed Her Back To Me. He Got Up And Walked Out Of The Room Quickly. I Was About To Start Crying, Until He Walked Back In With A Strange Look On His Face.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"Aren't You And Markus Dating?" He Asked. I Nodded. He Shook His Head. He Knew We Were Dating So Why Would He Even Ask? Here Comes My Answer. Markus And My So Called Best Friend Kristina Walked In With Guilty Looks On Their Faces.

"What The Fuck Is Going On?" I Asked.

"What You Mean Babe?" Markus Asked.

"Don't Bullshit Me Markus!" I Snapped. Kaidence Started Crying And I Handed Her To Roman.

"What The Fuck Did This Fool Tell You?" Kristina Said.

"He Didn't Tell Me Shit! Y'all Faces Look Guilty!" I Said. Markus Looked At Kristina And Then At Roman.

"You Fucking Her?" I Asked. The Room Stood Silent.

"Hello! I'm Not Talking To Myself! Are Y'all?" I Asked Again.

"Yeah. We Are." Markus Said. Wow. I Couldn't Believe This Shit! I Started Shaking With Anger As I Pointed Towards The Door.

"Get Out! I Don't Ever Wanna See Either Of Yall Again!" I Snapped.

"So We're In The Wrong For Fucking Around When You And Roman Have Been Too?! And You Got A Baby By Him!" Kristina Snapped. Markus Face Looked Shocked. He Glanced At Me And Then Roman.

"She Looks Just Like Him!" Kristina Said. Markus Stared At Both Kaidence And Roman.

"She Kinda Does." He Said Quietly.

"Yeah...Roman Is Kaidence's Dad, But So What?! This Happened Before Me And Markus Even Got Together." I Said.

"Okay, But You Was Still Fucking Him While Y'all Was Together!" Kristina Said. It Was The Truth So I Couldn't Get Mad, But I Was Still Furious.

"Just Leave. Get Your Shit Out Of My House And Leave The Damn Key! We Are Done." I Snapped. Markus Nodded, As He And Kristina Left. I Curled Up In The Small Hospital Bed And Began Crying. I Felt So Betrayed. I Know I Shouldn't Be Upset Because I Was In The Wrong As Well, But I Couldn't Help It. I Felt Roman's Arms Come Around Me As He Slid In Bed With Me.

"Watch My IV." I Said.

"I'm Sorry. I Walked Out And Saw Them Kissing And I Wanted To Warn You, But They Came In." He Said. I Didn't Say Anything. I Just Cried Harder.

"Stop Crying. You Need To Be Strong For Our Daughter. She Needs You." He Said. I Wiped My Tears And Sat There.

"I Need To Get Going Before I Be Late For Work. What Time Are They Discharging You Tomorrow?" He Asked.

"At 12." I Said.

"Okay. I'll Pick You Up Tomorrow." He Said. He Kissed My Cheek And Went To Kiss Kaidence.

"Daddy Loves You Babygirl." He Said. He Blew Me A Kiss And Left. I Laid Down And Fell Asleep. Hopefully Things Will Get Better Soon.

(Kaidence In The MM.)