Chapter 12

[3 MONTHS LATER]

Today Is The Day That I Get To Find Out The Sex Of My Unborn, And I Was Really Anxious And Excited. I Haven't Talked To Roman Since The Day His Wife Came To My House, But He Texted Me A Few Days After I Quit And Went Off On Me. He Was Clearly Pissed, But I Really Didn't Care. I Got A New Job As A Waitress At Ocharley's, And I Was Just Now Getting The Hang Of Everything.

"You've Been Doing A Great Job Around Here Bianca, But No More Tray Lifting. You're Going To Have To Be A Host Until Your Maternity Leave." Said My New Manager, Shannon. She Was A Tall White Woman, With Long Red Hair, And Freckles. She Was Nice Looking And Really Sweet.

"You Can Go Ahead And Clock Out. I Know Your Hungry." She Said. I Nodded. I Was Very Hungry. I Worked Five Hours With No Break, With The Exception Of My Trips To The Bathroom. After I Grabbed My Food, I Left And Headed Home. It Was Mid December And Extremely Cold Outside.

"Hey Baby." Markus Said, As I Walked Into The House.

"Hey." I Said. I Collapsed Next To Him As He Kissed Me. Markus Has Somewhat Moved In With Me And I Loved Having Him Around. He Waits On Me Hand And Foot, Cooks For Me, And Cleans. He's So Perfect And Daniel Loves Having Him Around As Well. Everything Was Just So Perfect.

"How Was Work?" He Asked. I Groaned.

"Sucky!" I Said. He Laughed.

"Things Will Get Better Babe." He Said. I Just Shrugged. I Sat Up And Began Eating My Food.

"So What Time Is Your Appointment?" He Asked.

"3:30." I Said. I Glanced At The Clock And It Was Already 2:30. I Sighed As Wrapped Up My Leftovers And Put It In The Microwave.

"Ima Go Take A Quick Shower." I Said. I Went Upstairs And Hopped In The Shower. I Was So Tired, And All I Wanted To Do Sleep. After My Shower, I Threw On Some Sweats And I Fitted Shirt That Showed Off My Perfectly Round Baby Bump. I Brushed My Hair Into A Messy Bun, Grabbed My Purse And Jacket And Headed Downstairs.

"Come On." I Said. We All Hopped Into The Car And Went To My Doctors Appointment.

"I Hope It's A Boy." Daniel Said.

"Me Too." Said Markus. I Just Rolled My Eyes And Laughed. When We Arrived, I Started Getting More And More Anxious.

When They Called Me Back, I Was More Than Ready To Know My Baby's Gender. I Laid Back On The Table, And Watched As The Doctor Squirted That Goo On My Stomach. It Took A Minute, But She Finally Found It.

"Congrats Ms.King, You're Having A Girl." She Said. Tears Filled My Eyes. I Was Extremely Excited About Having A Daughter! I Heard Daniel And Markus Groan, But I Just Giggled. I Secretly Wanted A Girl Anyways! After I Wiped The Goo Off My Belly, I Scheduled My Next Appointment, And Headed Home.

"I Really Wanted A Nephew!" Daniel Said.

"Well You're Having A Niece!" I Said. I Rubbed My Stomach. I Couldn't Wait To Meet My Precious Baby Girl. Hopefully She Will Look More Like Me Instead Of Roman.

[LATER THAT NIGHT]

I Was Dropping Markus Off At Work And Decided To Tell Kristina That I Was Having A Baby Girl.

"Oh My God! Congrats!" Kristina Said, Hugging Me.

"Thanks." I Said. Roman Came Around The Corner And Stopped. He Was Staring At Me And That Was My Cue To Leave.

"Come By Later On Tomorrow. I'm Off." I Said. Kristina Nodded And I Turned To Leave. I Had Almost Made It To My Car When Roman Ran Up Behind Me.

"Bianca." He Said. I Ignored Him As I Unlocked My Door.

"Talk To Me." He Said. I Tried To Open My Door, But He Pushed It Shut.

"What Do You Want Roman!?" I Snapped.

"How Are You And Our Baby? Do You Know What We're Having?" He Said.

"Me And MY Baby Are Fine. And Yes I'm Having A Girl." I Said.

"I Was Hoping For A Baby Girl. My First Daughter." He Said.

"You Should've Had Another Baby With Your Wife. Maybe It Would Have Been A Girl. Or Possibly Lisa Could Be Having A Girl." I Said.

"Look I Know Your Still Mad At Me, And Im Sorry. I Don't Know How Many Times I Can Say It." He Said.

"You Could Say It A Billion Times And I Still Won't Forgive You! You Played Me Like A Cheap Toy And Now Look! I'm Pregnant! But I Don't Regret Her At All." I Said. I Pushed Him Away And Got In My Car. I Was Getting Over Roman Better Than I Expected, And I Wanted To Keep It That Way.