Chapter 11

The Next Morning, I Woke Up To Light Kisses On My Face.

"Good Morning Baby." Roman Said In My Ear. I Giggled.

"Morning." I Said. I Started To Roll Out Of Bed, But He Grabbed Me By My Waist.

"Where Are You Going?" He Asked.

"To Brush My Teeth." I Said.

"No Let's Cuddle." He Said. I Giggled.

"Move Roman." I Said. He Let Me Go And Followed Me Into The Bathroom. I Began Brushing My Teeth, And Roman Came Up Behind Me; Rubbing Himself On My Ass. He Then Starts Kissing My Neck As He Slid My Panties Down And Slid Himself Inside Me. I Let Out A Moan As He Was Slowly Slid Himself In And Out Of Me. I Moaned Louder As I Dropped My Toothbrush And Held On To The Sink. He Motioned Me To Face Him, And When I Did, He Lifted Me Up On To The Sink And Began Pounding Inside Of Me. I Let Out A Squeal As I Locked My Arms Around His Neck And My Legs Around His Waist. He Lifted Me Off The Sink And Held Me Up As He Slammed Inside Me. Without Warning, I Came Hard As Fuck, And So Did He. He Kissed Me Passionently As He Walked Towards My Bed.

"Morning Sessions Are The Best." He Said. He Laid Me Down And Cuddled Up Next To Me.

"You Hungry?" I Asked.

"Only For You." He Said. I Laughed.

"Shut Up! Ima Go Cook Us Breakfast." I Said. I Got Out Of Bed And Slid My Robe On. I Then Went Downstairs And Began Cooking, When There Was A Knock At The Door. When I Opened It, There Was A Tall, Slim Lady With Long Black Hair Standing At The Door.

"Um...Can I Help You?" I Asked.

"I'm Looking For My Husband Roman." She Said. I Took A Good Look At Her Again. She Was Really Pretty And Looked To Be Mixed With Something Similar To Roman.

"And Please Don't Say He Isn't Here, Cause That's His Car." She Said, With A Slight Attitude.

"Hold On." I Said. I Turned And Walked Upstairs Leaving Her At My Door.

"Your Wife Is Here." I Said. His Eyes Widened As He Hopped Up.

"Damn! What Is She Doing Here?" He Said. I Shrugged. We Walked Back Downstairs As His Wife Stood There Looking Pissed.

"So This Is Where You've Been Since Last Night?" She Snapped.

"Baby Chill Out. It's Not What You Think." He Said. Baby? What The Hell?

"I Thought You Two Were Getting A Divorce." I Said.

"A Divorce? Fuck No! Where Did You Get That From." His Wife Said.

"I Saw Divorce Papers At Work In The Office. I Thought They Were His." I Lied.

"Well You Thought Wrong! Let's Go!" She Said. She Walked Out And Roman Began Following.

"I'm Sorry." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes And Slammed The Door. I Sunk To The Floor And Began Crying. I Was So Hurt And I Looked Stupid Once Again. He Was Lying From The Start And I Was Stupid Enough To Believe It. I Wiped My Tears And Ran Upstairs To My Phone. I Called Markus And Asked Him To Come Over. He Accepted And Was On His Way. I Then Threw On A T-Shirt And Went Downstairs To Finish Cooking. I Had To Tell Markus I Was Pregnant, And However He Takes It, I'll Just Have To Accept It.
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Doorbell Rang As I Pulled The Biscuits Out Of The Oven. I Went To Open The Door And Markus Came In.

"Hey." He Said. He Seemed Mad.

"What's Wrong?" I Asked.

"I Came By To Check On You Last Night And You Weren't Here. I Thought You Had A Virus." He Said. I Sighed.

"It Wasn't A Virus. I Was Just Nauseated." I Said. He Looked At Me With A Weird Look On His Face. Here Goes Nothing.

"Markus...Im Pregnant." I Said. He Stared At Me In Disbelief.

"With Whose Baby? Cause It Damn Sure Ain't Mine!" He Said.

"I Know. It's My Ex's Baby. I Concieved Before You And I Were Officially Together." I Said. He Shook His Head.

"So Even When We Were Hanging Out Just As Friends, You Were Still Sleeping With Him?" He Asked. I Nodded.

"But I Broke It Off With Him When We Went On Our First Date And Haven't Spoken To Him Since. Then Yesterday Was When I Found Out I Was Pregnant." I Said. He Stood In A Daze For A Bit.

"If You Don't Wanna Be With Me Anymore Then I Understand." I Said. I Turned To Walk Towards The Kitchen, But He Pulled Me Into Him And Kissed Me.

"I Just Need A Minute To Process Everything." He Said. I Nodded.

"OK..." I Said. He Kissed Me Again.

"I'll Call You Later." He Said. I Nodded And Walked Him To The Door. I Then Spent The Rest Of My Morning Cleaning The Entire House. I Was Really Depressed But I Wouldn't Let That Bring Me Down. After I Was Done Cleaning, I Showered And And Layed Down. I Tried My Hardest To Forget About What Happened This Morning, But I Couldn't. I Knew Seeing Roman Everyday Would Make Everything Worse, So I Got Up, Gathered My Uniform And Went To McDonalds.

The Head Manager, Brian, Was There And Immediately Greeted Me.

"Hey Bianca. How Are You?" He Said.

"Im Okay." I Said.

"What's Going On?" He Asked.

"A Lot Of Personal Things Are Happening In My Life And I Can't Work With Ya'll Anymore. I'm Sorry." I Said. I Handed Him My Uniform.

"Well Alright, But If You Would Like Your Job Back, Don't Hesitate To Come Back." He Said. I Nodded.

"I Won't. And Thanks." I Said. I Couldn't Believe I Quit My Job, But It Was Best For Me And My Unborn Child.