Chapter 18

Today Was The Day Me And My Princess Gets To Come Home! I Was So Ready To Leave This Hospital That It Was Ridiculous. I Had Just Gotten Out Of The Shower And Began Putting On My Clothes. Daniel Was Up Feeding Kaidence While I Got Our Stuffed Packed Up.

"My Niece Is So Cute. She Looks Like You." He Said. I Giggled.

"I Guess She Does A Little Bit." I Said. There Was A Knock At The Door, And Roman Walked In.

"Hey. Yall Ready?" He Said. I Nodded. The Nurse Came In With A Wheelchair And I Sat Down As Daniel Carefully Handed Me Kaidence.

"I Got All Your Stuff Bianca." Daniel Said. Roman Grabbed What Was Left And We Headed Down To The Car. When We Got To The Car, Roman And Daniel Started Putting My Bags In The Car, As I Got Into The Backseat And Buckled Kaidence Into Her Car Seat.

"I Bet You're Glad To Be Going Home." Roman Said.

"I Am. You Have No Idea." I Said. When We Got Home, I Grabbed My Purse, While Roman Grabbed Our Daughter, And Daniel Grabbed The Bags.

"Dan...You Should Go Out With Your Friends Tonight." I Said.

"And Leave My Sister And Niece Home Alone? No Way!" He Said.

"Daniel You've Been In The Hospital With Me Since She Was Born. Go Have Fun." I Said. I Handed Him A Twenty Dollar Bill.

"Are You Sure?" He Said.

"Go On." I Said. He Ran Upstairs To Shower And Change His Clothes, While I Grabbed My Bags.

"Let Me Get You Two Upstairs And Situated." Roman Said. I Walked Upstairs Slowly, And Almost Cried When I Laid In My Bed. Roman Laughed As He Sat Next To Me With Kaidence On His Chest.

"She's A Daddy's Girl Already." I Said. He Laughed.

"I'm Already Attached To Her So Yeah...She Is Going To Be A Big Daddy's Girl." He Said. I Grabbed Kaidence And Changed Her Diaper.

"I Should Get Going. I'll Stop By Later." He Said.

"Wait." I Said. I Finished Changing Kaidence's Diaper And Laid Her In Her Crib.

"What's Wrong?" He Asked. I Ran Up To Him And Kissed Him.

"I Love You. Thanks For Not Leaving Me." I Said.

"You Know Ima Always Be Here. I Love My Girls." He Said. I Kissed Him Again And Walked Him To The Door. After He Left, I Went Back Up To My Room. I Then Noticed All Of Markus's Stuff Was Gone. Thank God And Good Riddance. I Laid Down And Began Crying. I Was So Emotional, But Fuck It. It's Just Me And Kaidence From Now On.