Chapter 20

I Had Closed My Eyes When I Heard The Gunshots, But When I Opened My Eyes, I Saw Roman Laid Out On The Ground.

"Daddy!!" Kaidence Screamed. I Handed Her To Daniel And Watched As He Scattered Out Of The Backyard With The Rest Of The People.

"Roman! Oh My Gosh!" I Said, Running To His Side.

"Well, Well, Well. Look At You." The Pimp Said.

"So You're Just Going To Ruin My Daughter's Birthday Party? You Fucking Junkies Need To Leave!" I Snapped. He Held The Gun Up To My Head.

"If You Would've Let Me Get Some The Last Time, You Wouldn't Have Heard From Me Again." He Said, Cocking His Gun.

"Mommy!" Kaidence Screamed. She Ran Over To Me And Hugged Me.

"Daniel! Get Her Out Of Here!" I Screamed.

"No Mommy!" She Cried. Tears Rolled Down My Cheeks.

"I'll Just Kill All Of You." He Said. I Grabbed Kaidence And Held Her Close.

"I Love You." I Said. We All Huddled Closely And Prepared For The Worse. POW! POW! POW!

I Kept My Eyes Closed, But Nothing Was Happening. I Opened One Eye And Saw My Mom's Pimp Face Down On The Ground. I Looked Up And Saw My Mom Holding The Gun And Crying.

"Mom...You Saved Us." Daniel Said. She Nodded As She Slowly Dropped The Gun.

"But Why?" I Asked.

"I Couldn't Let Him Kill You! You Guys Are My Babies And That's My Grandchild. I Know I Haven't Been There For You And I'm So Sorry." She Cried. Daniel Hurried Into Her Arms, But I Just Stood There. Despite Anything My Mom Said, I Would Probably Never Forgive Her. I Was About To Say Something Until The Police Came Running Into The Backyard.

"Nobody Move!" They Snapped. Now They Choose To Show Up!

"Bianca..." Roman Groaned. I Hurried To His Side And Put Kaidence Down.

"Oh My God. Are You Okay?" I Asked.

"Yeah...That Son Of A Bitch Just Shot My Arm." He Said. The Paramedics Arrived And Quickly Put Roman On The Stretcher.

"Mommy We Have To Go With Daddy!" Kaidence Whined. I Nodded As A Police Officer Approached Me.

"Ma'am We Have A Few Questions To Ask You." He Said. I Sent Kaidence In The House With Daniel While I Answered The Officers Irrelevant Ass Questions!

After I Was Done Being Interrogated By The Police, I Was Told To Pack Up And Go To A Hotel While Our House Was Under Investigation. Well...It Was Official. My Daughter's 2nd Birthday Party Was Ruined! Kaidence Probably Won't Remember, But Daniel And I Will NEVER Forget.