Chapter 4

I Was So Pissed Off That Ignored Roman The Whole Night, And Thank God It Was Finally Time To Go Home. I Quickly Clocked Out And Hurried To My Car. I Started My Car And Notice Roman Walking Towards Me. I Backed Out And Pulled Out Of The Parking Lot Quick, Fast, And In A Hurry.

When I Got Home, I Got My Little Brother Ready For School And Took A Quick Shower Before His Bus Came. I Was Fresh Out The Shower In Some Pajama Pants And A TShirt As I Walked My Brother Down To The Bus Stop. I Made Sure He Made It On The Safely Before I Walked Back Home. I Quickly Stopped In My Tracks When I Saw Roman's Car Sitting In My Driveway.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked, As I Walked Up My Driveway.

"I Came To See You. We Need To Talk." He Said.

"No We Don't!" I Snapped.

"Baby I Wanna Be With You." He Said. As Much As Wanted To Believe Him...I Couldn't.

"Roman You Cheated On Your Wife With Me. You Cheated On Me With Some Random Bitch AND Got Her Pregnant! How Do I Know You Won't Continue To Cheat On Me?" I Said. He Just Looked Me.

"Exactly! Goodbye Roman." I Said. I Walked Off And Quickly Made My Way Into The House. Tears Fell From My Eyes As I Curled Up In Bed And Cried Myself To Sleep.

When I Woke Up From My Depressing Slumber, I Had Missed Calls From Roman, Markus, And Kristina. I Ended Up Calling Markus Back To See What He Wanted. He Asked Me If I Wanted To Go To The Movies, And As Much As I Didn't Want To Be Bothered, I Accepted. After We Hung Up, I Went Downstairs To Fix Me Something To Eat And Relax. Around 6pm, I Decided To Take A Hot Bath To Soothe My Aches And Pains. The Water Was Extremely Hot, But I Got Use To It Eventually. After My Relaxing Bath, I Threw My Robe On And Went To My Closet To Find Something To Wear. I Decided On My Dark Blue Holey Jeans, With A Black Shirt, And My Black Jordans. I Sat Down At My Vanity Mirror And Began Doing My Hair, Until My Doorbell Rang. I Glanced At The Time And Noticed Markus Was Early. I Went Downstairs And Looked Through The Peephole And My Heart Stopped. It Wasn't Markus At My Door....It Was Roman.