Chapter 13

[ONE MONTH LATER]

I Was Laid Out On My Bed As Markus Began Gently Massaging My Feet. I Had A Long Day At Work And I Was Ready To Go To Sleep. I Was Wrapped In My Towel, Fresh Out The Shower, As Markus Began Slowly Going Up My Thighs. I Was Getting Turned On And Dozing Off At The Same Time.

"So Have You Thought Of Any Names For Our Daughter?" He Said. My Eyes Blinked Open And I Was Now Wide Awake.

"Our Daughter?" I Said. He Nodded.

"I Want To Raise Her As My Own. I Love You And I Just Want Her To Have A Stable Father Figure In Her Life." He Said. I Just Stared At Him.

"Are You Sure? I Don't Want You To Try And Take On Somebody Else's Responsibilities." I Said.

"But I Want To." He Said, Kissing My Leg.

"Well Then...No. I Haven't Thought Of Any Names Yet." I Said. He Smiled And Kissed Me.

"Well We Have Three More Months To Figure Out A Name." He Said. I Nodded. Markus's Hands Then Slid Up My Towel And Began Massaging My Area. I Let Out A Soft Moan As His Head Dived Right In Between My Legs. I Grabbed His Dreads As His Tongue Swirled Around My Clit. His Hands Moved My Towel And He Began Playing With My Sensitive Nipples. I Was About To Come, Until The Doorbell Rang.

"Shit." I Groaned. Markus, On The Other Hand, Didn't Even Flinch. He Kept His Face Buried In Between My Legs.

"Go Open The Door." I Said.

"Not Until You Come." He Said. He Began Licking Faster As I Squealed. I Came In His Mouth As He Licked The Juices Off Me.

"You're Something Else." I Said. He Smiled And Kissed Me. He Wiped His Face And Ran To Answer The Door, While I Went To Clean Myself Up. 10 Minutes Later, I Was About To Crawl Into Bed And Go To Sleep, Until I Heard A Familiar Voice Coming From Downstairs. I Slowly Walked Downstairs And Went Into The Living Room. I Seen Roman Sitting On My Couch.

"Hey Baby, Roman Wants Us To Chill Tonight. Is That Cool?" He Asked. I Shrugged.

"I Guess." I Said.

"We Can Have A Movie Night." Daniel Said. He Didn't Seem As Worried As I Was To See My Baby Daddy And My Boyfriend In The Same Room.

"That's Fine." I Said. Markus Then Got On The Phone To Order Us Some Take Out.

"Ima Go Pick The Food Up." Markus Said.

"Cool Can I Come?" Daniel Asked.

"Sure Come On." He Said.

"We'll Be Back." Markus Said. He Kissed My Cheek And They Left. I Stared At The TV And I Knew Roman Was Staring At Me.

"So You're Not Going To Speak?" He Asked.

"I Wasn't Planning On It, But Hi." I Said. He Chuckled. I Rolled My Eyes And Went Into The Kitchen. I Was Looking For My Bottled Water, When I Felt A Hand On My Ass.

"Move!" I Snapped.

"You Know You Miss Me." He Says In My Ear.

"No I Don't. I'm With Markus Now." I Said.

"I Know. But I Bet He Doesn't Make You Feel How I Make You Feel." He Said.

"You're Right. He Doesn't. He Treats Me With Respect And Doesn't Lie To My Face Like You Do! I Haven't Cried Over You Since He Came Into My Life." I Said.

"Damn." He Said. He Then The Lifted Me Up On To The Counter.

"Roman No! Stop!" I Screamed.

"Shhh..." He Said. He Kissed My Neck As His Hands Went Under My Shirt. I Let Out A Moan As His Hands Gently Twisted My Sensitive Nipples. His Lips Touched Mine, And All My Feelings For Him Came Rushing Back.

"Tell Me You Love Me." He Said.

"I Love You." I Said. He Laid Me Back As He Slid Off My Pajama Pants.

"Does He Hit It Better Than Me?" He Asked.

"We Haven't Had Sex Yet." I Said.

"Oh Yet? Try Never! This Is All Mine." He Said. He Slowly Slid Himself Inside Me. It Was Slightly Painful As I Grabbed His Arms.

"I Got You Baby." He Said. He Was Slowly Going In And Out Of Me. He Then Sped Up His Pace While Grabbing My Hips. He Then Motioned Me To Get Off The Counter And Helped Me Down. We Went To The Couch And I Climbed On Top. Roman Groaned As I Grinded On Him. I Kissed His Lips And Quickly Jumped Up When I Heard Car Doors Slam.

"Shit Markus Is Back!" I Said. I Ran Into The Kitchen And Quickly Slid My Pants Back On. I Then Fixed Myself Up And Ran To The Bathroom For Some Fabreeze. I Came Back Into The Living Room And Daniel And Markus Was Walking In.

"What Yall Get?" I Asked.

"Pizza." They Said. I Groaned And Sprayed The Living Room. "I Hate Being Pregnant! All This Unpredictable Gas I Have!" I Said, Trying Not To Look Suspicious. Roman Giggled As He Followed Me Into The Kitchen.

"Why Is The Counter Wet Right Here?" Daniel Asked Pointing To The Spot Where Roman And I Did Something. I Shrugged.

"It's Only Water." I Lied. I Grabbed A Towel And Cleaned It Up. We All Chose A Spot In The Living Room And Began Watching A Random Scary Movie On Netflix. I Was So Tired, I Ended Up Dozing Off Before The Movie Could Start.