Chapter 9

[2 MONTHS LATER]

Everything Has Been Going Pretty Well. Better Than What I Expected Anyways. Me And Markus Are Somewhat Dating Now, And It's Been Really Nice. The Only Problem Is That Roman Continues To Seduce Me In Every Possible Way. It Was Going On 5:30am, On A Saturday, When I Finally Clocked Out. I Was Exhausted And Ready To Go Home And Go To Sleep.

"Baby Just Go Ahead And Go Home. I'll Call You Later." Markus Said. He Kissed Me And Went Back To Work. I Was Walking To My Car, When Roman Grabbed My Arm.

"So It's Like That?" He Said. I Snatched My Arm Away.

"Yeah! It's Like That!" I Said. He Stared At Me And Then Looked Me Up And Down.

"You're Gaining Weight." He Said. I Rolled My Eyes.

"Gee Thanks!" I Snapped.

"Bianca Will You Do Me One Favor And I'll Leave You Alone For Good." He Said. I Groaned. I Really Didn't Have Time For This Bullshit.

"What?" I Asked.

"Will You Meet Me Tonight? At The Park Where I Took You To On Our First Date." He Said.

"No! For What?" I Said.

"You'll See If You Meet Me There. And Tell Your Little Boyfriend He Doesn't Have To Worry." He Said. I Giggled.

"He Knows That Already." I Said. I Brushed Pass Him And Got Into My Car And Left. I Wonder What Roman Wanted. I Hope He Wasn't Trying To Convince Me To Leave Markus Cause It Wasn't Happening.

When I Got Home, I Took A Shower And Threw On Some Shorts And A Tank Top. I Was Blow Drying My Hair When I Noticed A Small Pudge In My Stomach. I Did A Double Glance As I Lifted My Shirt Up. Roman Was Right! I Have Been Gaining Weight. Then It Hit Me. I Havent Had A Period In....Awhile! Oh No! I Grabbed My Shoes And Ran Out The House. I Drove To Walmart And Brought Me Three First Response Pregnancy Tests. When I Got Home, I Downed Two Bottles Of Water And Peed On The Sticks. My Hands Trembled As I Waited For My Results.

[5 MINUTES LATER]

I Glanced Down At The Test, And It Read POSITIVE. I Broke Down And Cried. I Couldn't Believe I Was Pregnant...And By A Married Man!

"Bianca?" I Heard Daniel Say. I Just Cried As He Came Over And Hugged Me Tight.

"What's Wrong?" He Asked. I Showed Him The Pregnancy Tests, And His Mouth Dropped.

"You're.." He Couldn't Even Finish His Sentence. I Nodded.

"Is It By Markus?" He Asked. I Shook My Head No.

"It's Roman's." I Said. He Frowned Which Made Me Giggle. I Tell Daniel Everything And He Really Couldn't Stand Roman.

"I Know Dan Dan. I Know." I Said.

"Glad I Can Make You Laugh At A Time Like This." He Said.

"I Don't Know What Ima Do." I Said. He Hugged Me Again.

"You'll Figure It Out. You're Pretty Smart." He Said. I Laughed.

"Thanks Dan." I Said.

"No Problem. I Was Going To Stay The Night With My Friend, But You Need Me Right Now." He Said.

"No. Go Ahead. I Have Something To Handle Anyways." I Said.

"You Sure?" He Asked. I Nodded.

"Ok. Well I Love You." He Said.

"I Love You Too." I Said. Daniel Got Up And Left. I Had To Tell Roman, And Tonight Was A Perfect Night To Do So.