Chapter 10

{Kakashi's POV}

I sat in a corner drinking some sake while Y/n was dancing with the crowd. Their hips moved and swayed with the movement. It was like they had infinite energy. When the song ended, karaoke was up. Y/n was a little tipsy, so they decided to go first.

"This song is for my beloved best friend and also boyfriend, Kakashi!" They said.

I smiled and moved closer to the stage. Y/n started singing a beautiful melody, which made everyone awe. (The song is your choice)

I stood there, watching them sing. I couldn't help but notice someone else staring at them. I looked at the guy as he glared at me and smirked. As Y/n got off the stage, the guy tried to approach them, but I beat him too it.

"You sang beautifully, Y/n."

"Ah! Thank you, Kashi!" They said as they hiccupped.

"How about we dance together, eh?" I asked while putting my hand out for them to take it.

"Mmm, why not!" They said while taking it.

The song, "Until I Found You," started playing. So, I pulled Y/n close and started dancing to the melody.

"I'll never let you go again... like I did." I sang with the song. I remember the memory of me letting go of Y/n, the day where they got kidnapped.

"I would never fall unless it's you I fall into." Y/n sang as they looked at me with dreamy eyes.

We danced and I twirled them around, "I found you." I said, kissing them as the song ended.

"I love you, Y/n, and I'll never let you go again."

"Kakashi... it was never your fault. I love you too." They said while cupping my left cheek with their right hand.

I smiled and hugged them tightly.

"Now go sing a song!"

"What- but-" I tried reasoning with them.

"Hatake, don't make me repe-"

"Alright, I'll do it." I groaned.

"Ah- that was quick! Okay then! Go!"

I sighed and went up to the stage. I told them what song I wanted and the melody started playing.

"When marimba rhythms start to play. Dance with me. Make me sway.~ Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore. Pull me close.~ Sway me more.~"

I looked at Y/n when I started singing, and their eyes lit up and they started dancing. Their hips swayed and dance like there was no tomorrow.

"When we dance you have a way with me. Stay with me. Sway with me.~"

I continued to sing, and Y/n was still dancing. They guy from before was inspecting Y/n, and he was close to approaching them.

The song was almost near the end, and I sang while Y/n stared at me. I finished my song and approached them.

They hugged me while kissing my cheek, "You did so well darling!"

I blushed at the name but smiled, "Thank you. Uhm- can I be excused, I need to go to the restroom."

"Yeah sure! Go ahead!" They said.

I smiled as I left. I went inside the bathroom and did my business. I washed my face and hands. I dried them with a paper towel and left. I looked around and couldn't find them. I looked around to see the guy again, but he was with someone. I checked who it was, but I couldn't make out their face. He was taking them upstairs, and the person seemed to try to get out of their grip.

"Let go of me you perverted bastard!" The person said.

"Why would I, you're a loner who is all alone. Have some fun with me.~" The guy said.

My eyes shook as I saw Y/n having a few drops of tears in their eyes.

"Sir, they said they didn't want to go with you." I said while glaring at the man while my sharingan activated.

"U-Uh! Uhm! I'm sorry!" The guy said as he fled.

"Thank you." Y/n said while hugging me.

"Let's go home." I said while hugging them back.

They nodded, and we both left the building without saying a word.

7 minutes later

We arrived at the house and I went inside. Y/n followed me and locked the door. They followed my into my bedroom, which had all the curtains closed. They locked the door and started kissing me, pulling my mask down.

"Y/n? What are you doi- mnm.~"

"I saw the way you were looking at the man earlier. You don't have to worry.~" They said while kissing me again.

"You're mine.~" They said said in a deep voice as they smirked and started sucking my neck.

"Mnm~ Ngh~ Y-Y/n.~"