*Edited* Chapter 2

Gemma's POV:

             This whole time I've been in jail, all I could think about was Leland's offer. Well and him of course wow...dude I mean he is so hot...but since I'm a fugitive, there is no way he'll feel the same about me...could he?

         It has been three months, and today I'm supposed to be getting out. Leland said the day he dropped me off, that he'll pick me up, but I bet I'll just have to walk to a friend's house. A guard came in and told me to get ready to leave. He walked me down the hall to get my stuff.

       I collected my things and headed out. I was to go to rehab by Monday and go for three months. I walked outside and was surprised to see Leland standing out there leaning against his car. He smiled at me and opened the passenger door for me. He took my bag and set it in the back seat,before coming to sit in the driver seat.

"So when do ya have to go to rehab?"

"By Monday...and I got to go for three months."

"Well...like I said I'm gonna help you through it and after it."

"You're so sweet love...so where we going?"

"Well unless you have a place to stay..."

"No...I lost my place when I left my boyfriend last year...I've been staying with friends since than."

"Oh...well than your gonna stay with me and don't worry it's not a bother...and you're not intruding."

"Oh well thank you..but I need you to bring me by a friend's house to get my clothes and things."

"Okay..where and who?"

"Malia, and take a right by this light and the house is blue, well its the second one."

    We turned and parked in Malia's drive way. I knocked on the door. She came to the door with a huge smile. I know what she's thinking 'who's your boy toy'

"Why hello Gemma...who's this?"

"Um...my friend Leland."

"Right 'friend'...anyway what brings you here?"

"I need to get all my stuff out of here."

"Where are you gonna go?"

"I'm moving in with Leland."

"Oh like I said your friend...yeah...well you know where your room is...there's boxes in the spare room next to yours."

      I walked into my room and immediately saw pills all over the floor and not only drugs to get you messed up,but my birth control too. I knew that it was my ex. Trying to pack was hard because everything had some pills on it, due him scattering them all over the room. I packed all my stuff,and Leland helped me load them into his car. We then left and headed toward Leland's house. Or well our house now.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

        Leland's POV:

       I was a little uneasy this morning, because I knew it was the day to go pick up Gemma from the jail. I was gonna bring her to my house and work up some courage from there. When I finally got her she was fine with moving in she just needed her stuff.

         Gemma's friend Malia was a little weird...I mean who has, I don't even know just weird. I wanted to laugh when Gemma answered the question, and how she commented about it. When I walked into Gemma's room, I was unhappy. But she told who did it, because she said she wouldn't throw her stuff all over and leave it..or certain pills she needs. I asked what but she didn't answer she said it was embarrassing.