*Edited* Chapter 10

Gemma's POV:

Today I just decided to sit around and work in the office...well really I guess it's because I'm so big. Like man why can't I stay small...but whatever I'm still happy. One thing though about today is I've been getting pains in my stomach like crazy. But the thing about it was, that the pain would come and go. Most wouldn't last long, and would be quite a while before another pain would strike.

I am currently working on paperwork, while the others are hunting. I miss being out in the field. It was so much fun, to just be up and around all day. Ya know like...being with everyone and being active, but it's just not happening. I've been evolving with the pain, like it's gradually getting worse. It's around 3:30, so I'm not really worried about it.

Maybe it's because I'm hungry, so I decided to go to a sub shop. I told the girl at the desk, so that she'll know where I'm headed. She'll also be able to inform the others on where I'm at and when I left. So I got into my car, and hooked up my IPod to the AUX cord. Pulling up in front of the building, I turned off my car and unplugged my IPod...which was playing 'Firefly' by Breaking Benjamin.

I walked inside of the sub shop and walked up to the counter. I ordered my sub, and bought a bag of chips, a drink, and a few cookies. I sat down at a table and ate my food. When I finished I threw my trash away, and kept my leftover cookies. I then walked out to my car, and plugged my IPod back in. It started playing 'IDGAF' by Snootie Wild. I then headed back to the office.

On the way to the office I got a real bad shot of pain in my stomach. I then pulled over, and waited for the pain to pass. It took longer than I thought, and not even ten minutes later started again. I pulled back over to the side of the road, and called Leland.

(L- Leland, G- Me)

L- hello?

G- Leland?

L- Gem..what's up?

G- I'm kinda in pain, and I need you to come here.

L- where are you?!

G- uh...can you track my phone?

L- yea...are you alright enough to wait that little bit...or are you gonna call an ambulance?

G- I'll wait...just bring Beth with you.

L- a'ight... Be there in a minute.

G- hurry!

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Leland's POV:

As soon as I got off the phone with Gemma....I ran straight to the others. We hadn't finished catching the fugitive yet...but I'm pretty sure they'll find this as an urgent enough reason to stop. I walked over and pulled Beth aside.

"We need to go now!" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because Gemma needs us...like right now...I'm having to track her phone to where she is, because she is on the side of the road in pain."

"Alright let's go!"

She then told Dad, who ended up rounding everyone up, and telling them that we're leaving. So we all headed out, and started to track Gemma's phone. Once we got close, I seen her car. Our truck didn't even fully stop, by the time I jumped out and ran to the car. I pulled her door open, and grasped her hand. I knew by the look on her face, that it was contractions, and that we needed to go to the hospital...right then and there. So I told everyone to follow behind me, as we drove to the hospital.

We got inside and was met by a nurse and a doctor. I told the two what was going, and so they brought us straight to a room. Once inside they checked Gem, and made sure she was fine as could be. They then hooked her up to an IV and gave her meds for pain. They then checked to see if she was ready to have the babies, and low and behold she was ready.

Two other nurses came in, and they set to work on gathering their supplies that they would be needing for the twins. Two hours later, and a lot of pain, not only for her, but for my hand, we welcomed our twin daughters...Mia Summer and Tiana Winter Chapman.

Beth, Dad, Baby Lyssa, Duane Lee, Tim, and well everyone else came in later to see the babies. I was so proud of Gemma and proud of my daughters. I just can't wait to bring them home soon. Neither can Gemma, she just wants to leave the hospital, and go home. She hates hospitals and any other places that doctors or nurses work. I'm just happy to have my own little family.

"I love you Gem...and I am so proud of you and our girls." I said as I kissed her.

"I love you too." She said with a bright, but tired smile.

I am just so happy right now, you would have no idea. This is the happiest day of my life. This is the Best day of my life!

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

OMG I have 1.03K reads on this book! Thank y'all so much!

Don't worry there is way more to come soon! Promise! I hope y'all like the chapter! It's short and kind of bland for me, but I had no idea how to write the chapter in a way to seem very interesting, yet sweet and thoughtful.

Anyway Thanks For The Reads! Love Y'all!

-Youngblood Xxx