*Edited* Chapter 11

Leland's POV:

I am still so happy to see my children...they are just amazing. They're not able to go home for about another two or three days, because of Gemma's past addiction. The doctors are saying that they may be lucky enough to go home tomorrow night...if they're readings come up good.

Gemma and I went home to finish setting up the twins room. They both are going to be in the same room, but they're going to have differences in the colors. Mia is going to have pink and white and Tiana is going to have purple and white. I'll explain how their room is set up.

They both have their cribs up against the wall, with their names written above them in old English. Their room is white with pink and purple hearts across the top. Mia's dresser is right next to her bed, as is Tiana's. They both are full of baby clothes, and their closet is full of dresses, shoes, and jackets. Than they have their changing table full of diapers, and well of course the other essentials.

Their bathroom is the same as their bedroom in colors...and amount of stuff. It's full of stuff that Gemma wanted for the girls. We then had two sets of shelves built in their room, and they're full of stuffed animals. We than, have a small radio in their room, that plays soft, quiet, and calming songs to keep them asleep.

Gemma made me baby proof the house earlier, and then we went out and bought a ton of baby bottles, formula, and baby water. We are now headed back to the hospital, to see what the doctors say, and also to see the girls.

Once we got there the doctor told us that the girls could leave around six, so we called Beth and told her to have everyone at home for the arrival of the girls. We then signed their release papers and put the girls in the car, and headed home. Once we got there, we quietly got the girls out and brought them inside.

Mom had everyone there like we asked, to see the girls. Everyone was going crazy over the babies...and just making Gemma and I laugh so hard. After a while we made dinner and went and sat down at the table. Then Duane Lee started in on us again.

"So when are you two going to have baby number three..or maybe three and four?" He asked.

"Not anytime so Duane Lee...now shut up and enjoy your food, and these two for a while." I said.

Everyone laughed like it was so funny. I mean yeah...but for real it wasn't that funny god...Duane Lee just makes me so made sometimes. Anyway after everyone finished eating we all departed into the living room...now for what I was wanting to do...

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Gemma's POV:

We headed back into the living room and sat on the couches. I had Tiana as Beth held Mia. They seemed so happy to have these girls around right now. I still can't believe Duane Lee was going to ask about Leland and I having more kids so soon. Like we didn't plan on having these two...why would we have more the night after we bring the first two home...I don't think so.

Anyway we were just sitting around and watching TV...when Leland stood up. I looked over at him as he pulled me forward. He then bent down on one knee in front of me, and held my hand.

"Gemma Lynn Brooks...I've loved you ever since I first seen you last year...and after our first date I knew you were the one... I love you so much. So, Gemma Lynn Brooks...will you do me the pleasure of becoming Gemma Chapman...will you marry me?" He said.

I sat there motionless for a second...I knew what to say I just couldn't speak...nothing would come out. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at Leland, then Tiana then back at Leland finally giving him my answer.

"Yes...yes I'll marry you Leland!" I said.

He smiled and kissed my lips. He slid the ring on my finger after handing Tiana over to Dog. I jumped up and hugged him... Everyone was clapping and smiling. After about another hour they all left. Leland and I got up and changed the girls into their pajamas, and then fed them. Afterward, we laid them down in their cribs, and we to get into our pajamas

After changing, we laid down in our bed and got comfortable. I had my head on Leland's bare chest, as he had his arm wrapped around my waist. His other hand held mine as he messed with my fingers and my engagement ring.

"I love you Gemma." He said.

"I love you too, Leland." I answered.

I want to know how I became so fortunate to have such wonderful children, and a great fiancée. I still can't believe soon that I'll be Gemma Brooks Chapman. I can't wait...I can't wait to have him as my husband...and be together for the rest of my life with him...and my two beautiful daughters... My special little family Me, Leland, Mia, and Tiana...just one little happy family.

♠♠✳♠♠✳♠♠✳♠♠✳♠♠✳

Thank y'all for reading so far. Here's an update. Hope y'all love it, cuz I do. So tell me how ya feel bout...tell me Vas Happenin' and what y'all think should happen next. Maybe the way her wedding should be set up, or how her dress should look.

Love y'all !!!

-Youngblood Xxx