*Edited* EPILOGUE

Leland's POV:

       Ever since we were arrested four years ago, Gemma and I have been doing more for our kids...oh, and I forgot to say Gemma and I had more kids. Three boys and three more girls. Mia and Tiana are now five and a half almost six. Billy and Justin are four. Luka is three as is Sierra. Delta is two, and lastly Harmony, who is one week old. Yes, my family is quite big, but I'm happy about it. This is possibly the best thing that could ever happen to me...is my beautiful wife, and my amazing children. 

         Now it's crazy that we have so many kids, but Beth and Dog are so happy to have so many grandkids from us. You know since we do have eight children. I was ecstatic to have such great kids...and Gemma has done decided no more kids, but I might just change that. You know...I think I might be done that last week...uh oh. We'll see later...or maybe now.

"Leland Blaine Chapman!" She screamed...uh oh...I'm in for it...again.

"Yes Gem?" I asked.

"You know what's up you idiot...I'm going to kill you I said no more!" She yelled.

"Oops?" I said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Uh huh...sure."

*NINE MONTHS LATER*

"Here's your new baby boy...what'd you like to name him?" The nurse asked.

"Christian Mark Chapman." Gemma said.

"Would you like to hold him?" The nurse asked me.

"Sure." I said.

     She passed me Chris and I was so happy. Gemma was smiling...I knew inside she was happy to have Chris, but she just tried hard not to show how happy she was. Beth and Dog were over happy...they thought it was the best thing ever.

      After a couple days we took Chris home, and showed him to his room. We had to buy a bigger house, and it's huge, but the kids still have to share some of the rooms. I just hope this will be big enough for all. Maybe nine is enough...or maybe we should even it with ten...I haven't completely decided yet.

*12 years later*

     Well now my kids are old Mia and Tiana are eighteen, Billy and Justin are sixteen, Luka and Sierra are fifteen, Delta is fourteen, Harmony is eleven, Chris is ten, and Ellie is three months. Yeah, I finally talked her into having another baby. Oh, and we're expecting grandkids soon. Both Mia and Tiana are pregnant. Mia is having a girl, whilst Tiana is having two boys.

        Our kids are all born bounty hunters. Mia and Tiana work on the road with us, Billy and Justin work in the office, along with Sierra and Luka, Delta is our baby sitter, she watches Harmony, Chris, and Ellie, while we're on bounties.

        They all plan on working with us though. You see Gemma and I set up our own bail bonds business, we just help Beth and Dog sometimes. We also go all over the united States to help other bounty hunters learn more, and train better. Our kids are all trained in martial arts, except Ellie. She has to wait until she's four. I just hope, just like I did with the others, that she won't have trouble with it.

       All I know is I'm happy with my family, my kids and most definitely my wife. I can say this is that...I can't have any better of a life, and I wouldn't change anything in it for the world.

                 The End

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Well that's all! I'm sitting here crying, because I'm so attached to this book. Thank you all for reading. Soon the Dakota story will be up, and I hope y'all will read it.

        Love y'all!!

- Youngblood Xxx :'(

P.S. I just published the first chapter of my Dakota story.

My Love, My Life (Dakota Chapman)