*Edited* Chapter 9

Leland's POV:

Well it has been about 6 1/2 months since she told us about her pregnancy, and lets just say she's huge. But I couldn't be any happier...and we're currently sitting around and waiting for our orders of today. Gemma is still able to move around well enough to go out and hunt, but we don't allow her around the fugitive at all. She thinks it's mean to do, but I don't agree. She's just putting herself in danger when she's by them.

After a while Dad came in and started to ask us about our weekend, and what we had all been up to. Then he started in on who we're looking for today. Duane Lee passed around pictures and folders of the fugitive's information.

"Name?" Dad asked.

"Rose Witten" Tim answered.

"Bond and sentence reasoning?"

"$12,000, and drugs." Gem answered.

"Height and weight?"

"5'4...230lbs" I answered.

"Tattoos or piercings?"

"None that we know of."

"Okay...let's head out."

We headed out with Gemma, Beth, Baby Lyssa, and I in one car, and Dad, Tim, and Duane Lee in the other. We headed out, and went to the fugitive's mom's house. After there we went to her sister's house and then her boyfriend's house. There we finally thought we had her, until this dude comes up and starts a fight with us. He then sprays pepper spray in my eyes.

Oh god did it hurt...Gemma and Beth were helping me though. Beth gave me water to wash my eyes out, as Gemma used a dry rag to help me pat my eyes. It took a good few minutes for my eyes to get back to normal...but it sure hurt the whole time. Man it just hurt to open my eyes.

After I got my eyes cleaned up, I went to hug Gemma and Beth but they were like nope, not with that stuff on your face. Anyway we were standing waiting for the cops, and the guys came back over. He was like right in my face again. Beth and Gemma came over to split us up...or rather pull the dude off of me.

Well Gemma and Beth were kindly pushing him off, and he got mad. He then bucked up and pushed Gemma down to the ground. I just got completely mad and ran at him, while Beth tended to Gemma. Dad, Tim, and Duane Lee pulled me off of him, as Baby Lyssa informed the cops about the guy.

After the cops had him and his girlfriend in custody, I walked over to Gemma. Beth had her in the sitting in the truck with the door open, and her legs out. I walked over and seen that she was sitting there drinking a water, and playing on her phone. I tapped her on the leg, and she looked up at me.

"Are you alright Gem?" I asked.

"I'm fine Leland...don't worry about it." She answered.

"Are you sure? You fell pretty hard when he pushed you."

"Leland I'm fine...I should be asking you that...you were the one sprayed in the face with pepper spray."

"I'm just fine...my eyes burn a bit, but not much."

"Okay...as long as you're fine."

"Yeah, I am."

We went back to the office, and went inside. Mom then went and got a wash cloth and proceeded to wash my face, and she then told me to give her my shirt, so that she could wash it. I told her that I could wash it when I got home, but no, she wanted to do it. So I was like whatever...go right ahead I'm no going to argue. Anyway, after a while Gemma and I went home.

When we got home Gemma went to the kitchen to cook. I had done told her that she didn't have to cook, but she likes to cook all the time. She made burritos and Spanish rice. After we ate we sat around and watched a movie. We watched 'Furious 7' and then 'Taken 3'. After watching both those movies, it was around midnight...so we went to bed.

I took off my shirt and put on my basketball shorts. Gemma put on a pair of short shorts and a sports bra. We then both laid down and got comfortable. Then after awhile we fell asleep. I can't wait until she has the babies. I fell asleep with our hands intertwined on top of her stomach. I can't wait until they are welcomed home. Oh and we found out we're having girls...and picked the names Mia Summer Chapman and Tiana Winter Chapman.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Alright here's the next chapter. It's not great, but it's here. Anyway I was wondering if I should write about her having the kids the next chapter or just write a chapter about her day working in the office.

Which sounds better?

Also big thank you to geoellen136 who helped me with the baby names and the gender. Lovin' the attention on the book! Thank you!

-Youngblood Xxx