*Edited* Chapter 5

Gemma's POV:

It's been three weeks of working with Leland and the others. We have a lot of fun here...I mean we are serious, but we're also very playful. I mean once we even played a prank on Baby Lyssa, and let's just say she wasn't very happy...but she did get us back. Right now we're all asking stupid questions about each other. Pretty much playing 'Truth or Dare & 20 questions' all in one game.

"Alright Leland...do you believe you wear the pants in this relationship?" Duane Lee asked him.

"Yea." He said almost instantly.

We all started laughing at him..and so Youngblood (Tim) looked at him and chuckled again before saying.

"You can believe that all you want Leland...but you're so whipped."

"Whatever...I am not whipped." Leland retorted.

"Yea you are son." Dog said.

We all laughed again and I told him everyone knows that the girl is the boss and that I'll even show him a song that says so. I showed him the song 'The Pants' by Brad Paisley. Which is a real good song, but it also puts him in his place. Everyone laughed at him but you know we had to get our job done so we had to go back to being serious-ish.

"OK so here's our new fugitive." Duane Lee says as he passes out folders about this person.

"Name?" Dog asked.

"Brian 'BB' Diaz." Beth said.

"Height?"

"6'0" I answered.

"Weight?"

"290 pounds." Leland answered.

After we finished with giving information on him, we had to call one of his people.

(L:Leland, F:Friend)

F: hello?

L: hi this is Leland Chapman with 'Da Line' bail bonds...we would like to ask you if you know where Brian Diaz is?

F: yea...I have no idea I haven't seen him in a few days...check with his mother or girlfriend.

L: thanks

Well that was a bust. We didn't get anything besides his mom and girlfriend. We geared up to leave and headed toward the mom's house. Leland, Dog, and Duane Lee took one truck as Beth, Youngblood,Baby Lyssa, and I took another. We arrived at his mom's house and got nothing, and so we headed to his girlfriend's house.

Leland and I walked to the door and knocked. She answered the door and I had to hold in my laugh... because she looked like a dude. I mean I'm not very judgemental, but come on people if you're that ugly put on some make up...unless it doesn't help. Then do like Michael Jackson and get your face fixed...except not like him, don't make it worse. Leland looked at me, and I seen in his eyes that he was doing the same as me and holding in a laugh.

"Is Brian Diaz here?" Leland asked.

"I don't know...y'all woke me up...he has his own key and room so I don't know." She answered.

"Can we search the house?" He asked

"Yea...just try to be a little quiet, my son's inside asleep."

We told the others to be a little quieter than normal and to search the house. After we searched the house we didn't find him, but then I thought what about the son's room. I grasped Leland's arm and pulled him with me. He followed as I put my finger over my mouth to symbolize quiet as I opened the son's door. Leland and I found him in that room and cuffed him, after pulling him out to keep the kid asleep. We led him outside to the others and loaded him in Leland's truck.