*Edited*Chapter 13

Gemma's POV:

Today is the wedding!!! Well anyway, I had to get into my dress after having my hair done. My hair looks like kind of really pretty. It's a half up half down look. Half my hair is in a tight curly pony tail, and the other half is tight curls straight down my back...or rather my neck. My dress is gorgeous...it's tight at the top, strapless, and has a sweet heart neckline rimmed with diamonds. The bottom is long and a little flowed...not much, but not tight either.

Anyway my maid of honor is my friend Malia and my other bridesmaids are Beth, Baby Lyssa, and Cecily. Beth and Baby Lyssa are going to be holding Mia and Tiana. It was almost time for it to start...or rather it be my time to walk down the isle.

About twenty minutes later Dog came into the room, and said it was my turn to go out. I looked my hand into the fold of his arm, and walked out with him. Even though my heart was racing a mile a minute...I knew exactly what I was going to say "I Do"... Here we go...

Leland's POV:

As soon as I saw her...I was breathless. She was stunning. After I saw her I just couldn't help but smile. She even had Mia and Tiana in similar dresses to hers. They were all gorgeous. Soon it was the part of our vows...and I went first.

"Gemma, the day I seen you...I knew you were the one...I don't believe in miracles, love at first sight, or fate, but you changed that for me. Now all I can do is think about you. You're on my mind 24/7 and I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'm going to quote See You Again and say 'Now I'm gonna be with you til your last ride' except I'll be there longer than that. You blessed me with two beautiful daughters and hopefully more in the future...and all I can say is I love you and will always be there for you." I said.

Now it was her turn...I wonder what she has to say.

"Leland, when I first saw you, I knew I would love you forever. My first impression was awful, but you brought me back and showed me that people still care. You see...before I met you, I gave up on love...but you brought it back...thank you...I love you so much. And yes, I promise you that you'll have more kids in the future." She said.

A little while later it was time for the 'I do's'.

"Leland do you take Gemma as your lawfully wedded wife...to have and to hold...for wealth and for poor, in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?" The preacher asked.

"I do" I answered.

"Gemma do you take Leland as your lawfully weeded husband...to have and to hold....for wealth and for for poor, in sickness and in health, 'til death do you part?"

"I do" she answered.

"If there's anyone who thinks this couple should not be married...speak now or forever hold your peace." The preacher said.

Nobody stood or said anything, which was just wonderful, because I was scared one of my ex's would say something. But nothing....not a word, thank the Lord.

"Alright...I know pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride."

And that's exactly what I did. I leaned forward and kissed her. Afterward we did regular wedding things like toasts, dancing, food, cake cutting, and yea stuff like that. Afterward it was time to leave. Beth had agreed to watch the twins for a week. Now we're headed to our honeymoon destination.

"Guess where we're headed baby girl." I said to her.

"Where?!" She asked excitedly.

"Brazil" I told her with a smile.

"For real?!"

"For real!"

"Oh my god Leland...I love you so much!!!!"

"I love you too."

And with that we headed to Brazil. This is going to be the best honeymoon ever.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

Two more chapters! I'm crying right now! This book has made me crazy! I hope y'all will read my Dakota story. But I promise the next two chapters will be amazing!

Love y'all!!!

- Youngblood Xxx