Chapter 20

"When I made all my researches, I found out Ethan was behind every thing, from drugging me and sending that blonde to me just to piss you off, he spiked your juice. He was the one undressing you not me. He stole my clothes and wore black wig just to look like me" he chuckles

"Is that why you stopped celebrating your birthday?" I asked looking up at him.

"Jena will never keep her mouth shut" he scoffed

"Is it true?" I asked. He nods his head.

"I'm sorry" I said

"For what?" He asked

"For not hearing your own side of the story, everything was now clear to me" I said looking into his eyes

He didn't reply he just look at me.

"Why re you staring at me like that" I asked bathing my eyelashes

"I was looking at how beautiful you look, you look more plumpy and more fuller" he said staring down at me

"What the you mean" I asked

"I mean your tits re fuller and your butt is bigger than the last time I saw you three years ago" I gasped out at his sudden confession

"Re you trying to tease me?" I asked pouting at him making him to smile. He smile very hard showing off his cute dimples.

Use one of my finger to poke his cheek, his smile faded. And he resumed the staring, I wish I know what is going on in his mind right now.

Is it a crime if I say I love this man?

Love?. Yh. I think I love him, since college.

"What re you doing to me?" He asked with a serious expression

"I should be asking you that instead" I replied

"Why?" He asked

"Because you made you made me felt what I have never felt before. Whenever I'm with you, it felt like my whole word stops. I felt rejected when you didn't make any attempt to have sex with me. I want you nick, I want you to do does dirty things you promised me. I lo..."

I was cut off by Nick's lips on mine. My eyes widen in surprise before they automatically closed themselves.

He slide his tongue inside my mouth. Even though this is my second time kissing him I still don't have good experience in kissing. His hand travels all over my body, I moaned out when his large hand squeeze my bare ass. His touch was burning my skin, and I love the feeling of that.

The kiss send electric sparks all over my body, all the butterflies in my stomach summersault.

I nibbled on his lower lips and run my hand through his hair, messing it around. I brought down my hand to his chest and started working my slender fingers on his abs down to his stomach then to the waist band of his shorts. I thought he will stop me but it didn't so I went further. We broke the kiss to gain some oxygen. He place his lips on my neck and started placing sloppy kisses there when he reached my soft spot I moaned out lightly, I felt him smirk against my neck.

I untied the rope that tied his shorts to his waist and slide my hand inside. I brush my hand against his dick and his body tense. His teeth never leaving my neck, his slender fingers where working on my hair slowly and seductively making me to loose my mind.

I grabbed hold of his dick inside his short and he groan out. He's so big with the way he felt in my hand and hard already. I wish I can see it in reality not inside his short. I wanted to bring it out but I don't want him to be mad at me.

I rub my thumb against his soft tip and he cursed under his breath.

"Stop it" he said pulling out my hand from his short

Maybe I didn't do it very well.

"Why, did I hurt you?, I'm not experience in that" i said sincerely

"You didn't hurt me, its just that if you keep on going I won't stop till I have you trembling and naked under me begging for my mercy. I won't stop till I fuck you in every corner of this room, if that happens you won't be able to walk tomorrow" he whispered

The way he said those dirty words send shivers down my spine. It made heat pull down my sex.
I fought the urge to bring my hand to my clit and start working on it.

His words triggers in my head and i continue what I was doing before.

"Then don't stop" I whispered back in his ear.

I pull down his short, his manhood sprung out standing like a pillar of building. The tip was swollen and pinkish.

He's so big, I'm very sure it won't fit inside me.

I kneeled in between his legs and nibbled his tip with my tongue. I look at him and he nodded in approval. I took all of him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. He groans, his eyes re closed. His mouth patted a little.

I remove my mouth and replace it withy hand. I took him in my mouth again. He grabbed my hair and started fucking my mouth with his dick. His dick was shoving down my throat making me to gag, tears formed in my eyes.

His breath became harsher.

"I'm cumming rose"

"I'm gonna cum inside your mouth" he gasped out through hitched breath. When I didn't answer him, he came inside my throat. I moan into his dick as he cum slowly. Is this how sperm taste?, Salty. Delicious.

I was immediately pulled up by Nick. He lay me on the bed and returns the favor.

"This is the best blow job I have ever received" he said with a big smile on his lips

Really, I'm so happy to hear that. I didn't get the chance to reply before his fingers found my clit.

After sucking and fingering me, we cuddle naked. I fell asleep in his arms with a big smile on my face. That night I slept peacefully, in his arms.

Hi guys. Let me know what you think about this chapter
Pls vote and comment
Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️