chapter 22

ROSE'S POV

This is the first day I see Jena put effort in her dressing with a light make up. She wore a lace see through top and demin shorts and a flat shoes. Antonio arrived thirty minutes before dinner time. He looks ravishing like he always does in college, he wore a blue jean, a white shirt and an adidas sneakers. His black chest nut hair was gelled back smoothly bringing out his grey eyes.

Luna came down to help in preparing the meals.

I noticed Jena and Antonio stealing glances at each other. She was serving the curry stew that she personally made around the table, when she got to Antonio side, he tried collecting the plate containing the stew from her and mistakenly brushes his hand against hers. She shivers slightly and gave him the plate.

I shouldn't be paying attention to all this but I can't help it. She's acting like college student, seeing her crush for the first time, I mean second time.

"This stew is very delicious, who made it?" Antonio moaned out. I feels Jena stop breathing for a moment.

"Jena did" I smiled at Antonio

"You re a fantastic cook" he complimented glancing at her making her to bow her head. Is she shy?. I'm so going to tease her today.

"Jena pls can you get me another glass" Antonio asked. Scooping more stew on his rice.

"What about that glass at your front" nick asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"It's stained already, look at it. Did you want me to drink sauce along with juice" Antonio asked putting the glass on Nick's face

"You can go and get it yourself, it's in the kitchen" Nick said battling with his chicken with fork and small knife. The one I made for him.

"I don't know where you guys keep..." Antonio tried to protest

"I will direct you, its not a big deal" nick cut him off

"Let Jena help him to bring it" Khloe butt in

"Sure, I will go and get it" Jena said heading to the kitchen

"Antonio, you have something on your shirt" I said gesturing to the curry stew on his white shirt.

"oh..I didn't know how it got there, I will go and wash it off" he said going to the kitchen. Me and khloe shared a knowing look and smirk. Only the two of them in the kitchen?, Something must be going on.

Five minutes, they re not out yet. I took an excuse and went to the kitchen. I can't believe the sight in front of me...

Antonio's pov

I didn't really come here for dinner, I came here to see her, I missed her so much. Nick is an idiot, I knew he figured out that I have something for her, he stopped bringing her to my house for dinner whenever she's on holiday.

I don't really care about my dressing but I have to put in my best effort to help me look my best.

She's putting on a black demin shorts and a white see through lace top, outlining her tiny waist.
I wanted to ask her if she wear any panties under that demin shorts, every step she takes her ass bounced. Her makeup was light. Her red hair was brushed down her back passing her shoulders.

I prefers her hair black instead of red. She just dyed it, I will have to talk to her about that.

I tried picturing her in black hair. They will be good sprawl on my pillow as I pleasure her, I will fuck her little cunt till she gets exhausted. My cock twitched in my jean with that dirty thoughts. Those her plumpy lips, I wonder what else they can do. Maybe they will be better on my dick.

She has gone to that kitchen for a while, I need an excuse to follow her. What should I do?, What should I do?.  What should I...

"Antonio, you have something on your shirt" rose cut me off, showing me the stew on my white shirt.

The stew was so delicious that I couldn't eat it slowly. I got my new favorite food now. Curry stew.

"Oh..I don't know how it got there, I will go and wash it off" I stood up and went to the kitchen. Thanks to rose, I wouldn't have find any excuse. Remind me to gift her first born a castle.

I took big strode inside the kitchen, she placed her hand on the glass already just for her to grab it. I stood very close to her back and placed my hand on hers making her to gasp out in surprise.

I place my other hand on her waist, she stood stiffen for a moment and turn around facing me. I stared deep into her golden eyes. She rest her hands on my chest

"What re you doing here" she whispered.

"I came to see you" I was not expecting this type of reaction from her. I expected her to give me a tight slap but since she didn't I took it as my cue and slam my lips on her. She widen her eyes in surprise but didn't try to push me away, she leans into the kiss and started responding.

Her lips felt good on mine, I have been wanting to do this for a while now. She ran her hand through my hair. Our tongues moulded against each other, she tastes so good, my inner butterflies twirl. I have never felt like this about a kiss before, kiss with her is different.

She broke the kiss and for some air. Her chest rise up and down. She stared at me with wide eyes, her lips were swollen. She look breathtaking with her patted lips, her golden eyes now turn darker so as mine.

"What is going on here" we turned to see rose at our back with a mischievous smile. She caught us red-handed

Ahh! I will have to bribe her not to tell Nick about this
See you in the next chapter

Vote and comment

Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️