day 21. or heartbreak

21.03.2022 monday

"But P'Porsche I swear, I'm not feeling well !" Chay said.

They were eating breakfast together with their bodyguards and Chay started their plan.

Plan "get Tankhun out of the building."

"You felt good enough to go to the beach and you obviously felt good enough to get some 'mOsQuItO bIteS'." The older teased and Chay panicked.

He covered the hickeys with make up. How the fuck did-

"I'm also not feeling really well.." said Macau and now all eyes were on him.

"Don't you start like that Macau." Pete said.

"Oh oh boys, come on. Your brothers are sick. Let them stay at home.  I'll take care of them." Tankhun stood up and went over to the two youngest.

Vegas and Porsche stared at each other, acting like they're thinking really hard.

"Fine." Porsche said and Tankhun cheered.

"Let's go boys I'll take you to the doctors."

He pulled the two boys to the door and Macau winked at the others.

Earlier this morning

"Tankhun?"

"Yes Chay?"

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

The younger knew that Khun loves him dearly.

Tankhun tried his best to support and love Chay.

He thought of him as a little brother and wanted nothing but happiness for him.

"Sure, what happened love ?"

"You know.. today's your birthday and Macau and I wanted to spent the day with you. We planned on telling Porsche and Vegas that we're sick. Would you help us ?"

"Oh you two ! You're really cute. Of course, I got your backs."

Chay was happy.
His plan succeeded.

_______________

"So guy's, where do we go ?"

"Arm, Pol." Macau said and they nodded.

Arm talked to the driver and a few seconds later, they were on their way to a café to drink something.

The boys spent the day together and each of them enjoyed every second.

They went to the mall, went to the arcade, watched a movie and talked about every little thing.

Tankhun felt loved and appreciated, and Macau and Chay were happy to make the older one feel this way.

Tankhun deserves the world and more, the two youngest agreed.

Towards the afternoon, they came back and Tankhun was about to tell the two to hide the bags with clothes since the others thought they're sick but then the elevator opened and family, employees and friends sang for the now older man.