day 20.

20.03.2022 sunday

"Careful there,  don't slip." Said Macau while leading Chay down some stairs.

The older boy took Chay out for a special date and wanted it to be a surprise.

They started their journey and Chay fell asleep in the car almost immediately.

When they arrived, Macau woke him up, but to keep the magic, he blindfolded the younger and now they stood here - at the beach, 4 hours away from Bangkok.

"Macau, please let me look !"

"I'll count to three, okay ?"

"1.."

"2.."

Macau !"

"3."

The youngers eyes adjusted to the light and there, in front of him, was the beautiful beach.

Warm sand, blue water and the smell of freedom.

"Macau.."

"I thought of something special for our date today. I hope you like it."

"I love it!" The younger said but his smile faded.

"What is it ?"

Chay thought about it.

If he wanted to go swimming,  he would have to take off Macaus jacket and people would see his arms.

On the other hand - they were alone.

But it was just a matter of time 'til other people would also come to the beach.

"Are your arms hurting ? Was this a stupid idea ? I-"

"No ! I love it.. But I'm afraid of taking off my jacket.."

Macau thought for a second.

They were alone but.. it was just a matter of time 'til people would come to the beach.

It was 1pm right now and it was the weekend.

"Chay, I know this probably won't help but, to me you are the most beautiful person on this earth. I love you with all your scars and I don't care about people. They stare and judge anyway. But if you want, we can sit down over there, behind these rocks. There's less sun, but more privacy."

Chay smiled at his boyfriend.

"I would love too. I love you Macau."

"I love you too, sweet boy."

The couple sat down on their towels behind some big rock.

They had nearly no sun and couldn't even really see the water, but they had privacy and they were together. That's all that really mattered.

They spent the day, talking, cuddling and at one point, Chay even dared to go swimming.

He waited for most of the people to leave until he took off his jacket and went into the warm water with his boyfriend.

Playing and swimming, they had fun, even tho Chay's arms hurted a bit.

The blue haired boy was now two whole days clean ! He was proud of himself but for him most importantly - Macau was proud as well.

Coming out of the water, the boy's lay down on their towels, Macaus head resting on Chay's chest.

"I'm proud of you, my dear."

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"What do you mean ?" Chay laughed.

It was currently 7pm and the boy's enjoyed the atmosphere.