Prologue & Aesthetic

Pentos, 105 AC

Pentos, 105 AC

3rd person POV

"how is she?" Prince daemon asks, as he paced around the halls of the palace as he spoke with the doctor, "my lord your wife is quite alright, we are just getting the procedures ready for her, we should be expecting the child soon" the doctor says, the pinnacle nodded.

For the pass hours, lady laena was in deep labor.

"my lord, please come with me" an advisor says as he pulled the prince with him, "there is a message I am to give to you" the advisor says as he handed the prince a paper, he bowed and walked away.

Prince daemon pondered hard as he made his way back to laena.

"my lord, it's a girl" the doctor announces, the prince eyes opened wide, he stares down at the paper in his hand, this had to just be coincidence, he thought.

He held his daughter, she was the striking image of himself, the only thing she had of her mother was her hair and her skin color. Everything was similar to him, he thought back to the paper, this child would grow up to be powerful just like him or more than him he hoped.

For the past months, he made sure his daughter and wife were in the best health.

As Kataerys grew, so did her powers, and her emotions, her mother taught her as much as she could to control them, she soon found an anchor in her mother.

Years later, she had two sisters, when they were born, Kataerys promised herself and her mother that she'd do everything to protect her family no matter what.

"look at them, promise me Kataerys, that's you'll look after them" her mother say, little Kataerys nodded, "I promise mama" she replied.