Chapter 4

A/n: not as much word count as I would have hoped

A/n: not as much word count as I would have hoped. I'd hope for more in the next chapter.

KingsLanding

Kataerys's POV

"For what it's worth, I think she deserves it" Baela says, rhaena nudged her shoulder, "I'm sorry about Lilith, you shouldn't have given her away" at that statement I thought back to what Helena told me years ago, Lilith wasn't going to be with me forever.

"So what happens with vhagar?" Baela asks, "Kate keeps her obviously" rhaena interjects, I shake my head "no, she'll have a better rider, much better than me" I reply, both girls hopped on the bed close to me, "I love you both so much" I whisper.

The next day, uncle viserys asked for my presence with him, "there you are, sit please" he says pointing to a chair close to him, i sigh before taking a sit.

"It has come to my knowledge, that you didn't stab Aemond, why did you lie?" He asks, I said nothing, "you have a great heart, you remind me a lot of my Aemma, how I miss her" he says softly, I didn't notice my eyes swelling with tears, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry" his hands met my face swiping away the tears from my eyes, I looked up at him, he wasn't feeling too good, "do you need anything uncle, a drink perhaps?" I ask, "no, all I require is your presence, if that's okay?" I smile at him, "of course it is".

Helena and I sat in the library, she kept talking about how most of the books didn't specify enough, it was fun watching her chattered about.

"Helena, your point being?" I ask as we both laughed out, "well I see I just interrupted something" a voice says, I ignored it, "uhmm I'll go if you two want to talk, you need to" Helena says, "you don't have to Helena" I stopped her, "I don't, but I want to, we can talk later" with that she walks out.

"Aemond, I'm not in the mood, what is it you want to talk about?" I ask, "firstly, I'm sorry about Lilith" he says, the mention of her name almost brought me to tears, I kept fixing the books Helena and I brought out, "which is why I want you to see her, I know it's not much" he says, "why, why are you doing this?" I ask, "I don't know, I just can't stand you being angry at me, the others I don't care" he says, I roll my eyes, "look at me, please", I mentally hated myself for doing it, "she's outside, come on".

I petted her head as she purred, "oh sweet girl" I say,

Aemond stood in the corner admiring us, "we can

ride her if you want?" He says, "we?" I ask, "I want to

watch you fly her, or you can do it yourself, either

works" he stutters.

"I'm moving to dragonstone with my father" I say,

Helena looked up, "I'm going to miss you, no one

adores my humor like you" I pulled her into a hug,

"never let that humor go" i says "I love you" she

whispers, "and I you, I'll come visit when I can" I say

She nods.

Dragonstone

I stood next to Baela and rhaena as we all watch

father and rhaenyra kiss each other, they were

getting married, I noticed jace and rhaena staring at

each other, a small smile crept into my face.