Chapter 12

Warning: Mild sexual scenes, swearing

KingsLanding
Third Person POV

Forced moans could be heard coming from King Aegon's chamber, while his wife was out with queen Alicent, Aegon didn't hesitate to get his cock wet, the nearest maid had to pay the price.

"That's it, fucking moan for me whore" Aegon grunts as he kept thrusting into her, the maid tried to scream but it wasn't worth it, she had lost the will.

The young king dragged his pants up, when he looked to the side the maid was shivering on his bed, "get up and make yourself useful" he said to her, she rushed out of the room without a second to think.

Aegon walked into the throne room with nothing much on his mind he wanted to do, he sat down to have a meeting with the council, that was when the doors went ajar with force, "Aegon, what did you do?" Queen Alicent asks, his face was puzzled, "you'll have to be more specific mother" he replied, "you know what I mean Aegon" she says before moving closer to him, "I mean it when I say I have no idea what it is you rant about" the queen huffed, "Lucerys Aegon, you had him killed" the queen whispered, Aegon looked at the council before looking back at his mother, "my nephew is dead?" He asks with a genuine concern, Alicent scoffs, "I know you did it Aegon" she says, "I had nothing to do with Luke's death, which I'm still curious about" he replied, Alicent shook her head and walked out of the room.

When the news about Lucery's death reached the citizens, many didn't know where to place their trust on, a few started to lose faith in their king, on the other hand Now Queen of the dragon, Rhaenyra doesn't take this well, all her decisions were clouded with anger, it was as if nothing else mater to her.

Dragonstone
Third Person's POV

Queen Rhaenyra walked around the halls of dragonstone with tears streaming down her eyes, she had just gotten out of a meeting with a few members discussing an action to take pertaining the death of Luke, she tried so much to keep herself composed but as soon as she stepped into the halls she couldn't anymore.

She made her way into her chambers, walking toward the table by her bed, on it was a bracelet Luke had made for her for her name day when he was only five, it's one of the things she cherished a lot, she sat on the floor in the chambers holding the bracelet close to her hand, for hours she cried.

After cradling herself for hours she finally stood up and wore her crown back, she stepped into the battle room, in it were a few knights, prince daemon and, princess Rhaenys, Jacerys and her step children Baela and Rhaena, she stood in front of the table taking a deep breath she looked back up, "I want a message sent to KingsLanding, tell them a war is coming".

Meanwhile,

Forgotten Kingdom of Atwak, Far beyond the known map.
Third person's POV

Aemond finally landed Lilith on the edge of the Island, "we made it little dove" Aemond cheered like a child, "little dove, your demeanor has been down for the past few days, and all you say is a tragedy has happened, what is it?" Aemond asks, "it's Luke, he's dead" Kataerys replied, Aemond didn't know what emotions to portray, "and all of KingsLanding is going to pay for his death, we need to go back" Kataerys says, "whatever you desire my love".