Chapter 9

Warning: Mild sexual content, swearing

Meanwhile in KingsLanding
3rd Person POV

The family were still in denial about the two dragons leaving KingsLanding, most especially Queen Alicent, she thought she'd had more hold on her son,  enough to keep him from abandoning his family.

Aegon, well Aegon was still himself, still angry about being king, despite how many times he's argued with his mother she still refuses to allow him an opinion.

"Get out!" Aegon yells at the woman still laying on his bed, she scurried up running out of the chambers. The young prince walked around his room naked, stopping in front of the fireplace, "why does he get to do what he wants huh?, he gets the fucking girl, and I'm stuck here, forced on a throne I don't want" Aegon groaned as he pleasures himself, stroking his semi-hard self.

Helena stood close to her mother at the table as she spoke to the council, "this was the final wish of my husband, the king, Aegon is to be the next king on the iron throne" queen Alicent spoke, her father Otto smiled menacingly as he stood next to his daughter, the council talked between themselves.

Princess Rhaenyra and her family left KingsLanding two days after Aemond and Kataerys departed. But the news about Aegon taking the throne made it way to them, and Rhaenyra wasn't going down without a fight, daemon smiled at his wife, "I am with you until the end" he whispers to her.

Ruins Of Valyria
Kataerys's POV

"Aemond tell me you didn't eat that?" I ask, he smiled up at me as he kept vomiting, Lilith stood above us, her head cocked to the side, "I know Lilith your rider is crazy in the head" I joked causing Aemond you laugh out loud.

It's been almost 2 weeks since we left KingLanding, Aemond barely talks about it, maybe because he's trying to forget about it, "look up there" Aemond says nudging my shoulder, I looked up to see statues of dragons, it was way better than in the history books, "come on, we have a lot to explore" Aemond says, we walked around the ruins, broken statues everywhere, even skeletons of the long dead, soon we made it to a large door, on it were scribbles and symbols, almost the same as on the body of the figure I encountered earlier, I walked up to it, reading carefully, Aemond stood next to me looking from me to the door.

"So?" He asks, "Oh se jēda hen uēpa, warriors hen perzys, zaldrīzoti hen se cores hen tegon, show īlva se ñuhoso se se udligon īlon seek" I sing, Lilith and Aemond soon between each other.

The door glowed before opening, I held Aemond's hands tight, "if anything happens in here, know that I love you, you too Lilith" and with that we made our way inside.

Dragon's Pit, Aegon the Second's Coronation.
Third Person's POV

Queen Alicent stood with her daughter as they awaited Aegon.

Helena was uneasy, her dress was too tight, and after this night she had to bed Aegon, and bear kids, just the thought almost made her gag, soon her mother stepped forward, just then Aegon made his way down the isle, the citizens all cheered, Queen Alicent had a smile on her face, her father had a grin spread on his face.

The crown was soon placed on Aegon's head, he sighed a little before turning around to let the people know he was ready to be their king, screams could be heard all around, his then, a loud crash came in, a dragon walked down the isle, on it was princess Rheanys, she stared down at them, so tempted to say the words, but she didn't, as much as she wanted to, it would be too easy, instead she scared them, before leaving.