Chapter 19

A/N- I WILL SAY WHEN TO PLAY SONG ❤️

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SLUT?" John throws me across the room not caring about the blood that's already rushing out of my body.

"P-please I-I'm s-sor-ry sir"

"If you're sorry then get down on your knees and beg like the whore you are" a grimace smile appears on his face

"Please d-don't make m-me" I sob while my body is shaking.

John yanks me up, off of the cold basement cement and hooks my wrist on the chains hanging from the ceiling. My wrists sting as the cuffs that are holding me up have spikes that stick into my wrists.

I scream in agony as I feel a harsh slash sting my stomach. John has taken his new "play toy" out as he calls it. He swing the sharp, black whip against my naked body. The blood that was already on my body has now tripled and is flowing out of me like a river.

That would be my last time I ever deny one of Johns clients he sold me to. John wasted no time, right, when I denied his 12th client of the night, he came straight down while I was laying almost unconscious with nothing but a necklace on.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET SLUT!"

Whip after whip and slash after slash. John leaves the room and I think he's finally done after honors but I'm proven wrong as he comes back down with his tools cart. "Now, time for my surgical practice!"

He holds the torch up as he blows the scolding fire on my skin.

"NOOOO!" I scream jolting awake.

I look around the basement but instead find myself on the couch on the private plane.

"You're okay baby, it was just a dream"

"Breathe"

"Honey you need to breathe"

"Aria!"

I'm hyperventilating while having a panic attack, the nightmare felt so real. I felt the same amount of pain I felt at that moment. I just don't understand.

Tears are streaming down my face as I scratch at my neck to get some air in my lungs. Johns face is the only image I see as my airways are closing.

"Aria you need to breathe, your going to pass out!" Someone yells into the distance.

But I can't, it's too hard. Black dots start appearing and I'm starting to feel limp.

ACE

Aria scared us all as he bolts into a sitting position on the couch screaming.

As she claws at her throat while viciously looking around the room, we're all yelling for her to breathe. But she keeps blocking her own airway as she has what looks like a panic attack.

"Aria you need to breathe, your going to pass out!" My twin yells

Right as Axel yells that I can see her eyes start to roll back and her body looks like it's loosing control. I can't watch my peanut while she's like this.

Immediately I snap into action and in one swift move place myself under her so she's on my lap. I then squeeze the living daylights out of her while bringing her ear to my chest.

As I run my fingers through her hair I can hear her take a normal breath in. "Good" "keep doing that"

Once Aria was taken away, I would have panic attacks 24/7. Axel was the only one who could stop them as he would just hug me and put my ear to his chest to listen to him breathe. I realize that I may as well give it a try with Aria.