Chapter 13

Bailey’s POV

It was finally family day here in Auradon. I was so excited. I was wearing this really cute dress that Evie made for me.

After we got done singing, Ben and I went over to Mom and Dad

Mom- Oh… That was so lovely you two!

Bailey- Thanks, mom.

Mom gave me a hug. I have always loved her hugs.

Dad- How about a picture?

All- Yeah.

We went over to the front of the photographer.

Ben- Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend and Bailey has a boyfriend.

Dad- Oh!

Ben and Bailey- Yeah.

Mom- Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up. But Bailey, you have a boyfriend? I’m so proud of you sweetheart.

Dad- Do we know your new girlfriend and boyfriend?

Man- On the count of three. One, two…

Ben- Well, sort of. Mal! Carlos!

Mal- I gotta go, okay?

Man- Three!

Mom- Huh?

Ben- Mal.

Bailey- Carlos.

Mom- Uh…

Ben- I want to introduce you to my parents. Mom, Dad. This is Mal. From the Isle.

Bailey- And this is Carlos. From the Isle.

I could tell mom was shocked about this.

Mom- Hi.

Mal- Hi.

Carlos- Hi.

Ben- I was thinking maybe Mal and Carlos could join us for lunch.

Dad- Of… course. Any friend of Ben and Bailey…

Mal- Um, I actually came with my friends.

Mom- Well, you should invite the. Because the more the merrier!

Mal- Yeah, I’ll go grab them.

Dad- Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?

Carlos- Of course.

Ben- Game on.

Dad- Game on.

Ben and Mal started to walk away. But I stayed with mom and dad. Carlos was right by my side.

Dad- So, I hear you have the heart of my daughter.

Carlos- Yes, sir. That is correct.

Dad- What makes you think ill…

Mom- Okay dear, calm down.

Dad- Sorry.

I gave mom and dad a smile before Carlos and I left to go play with Dude.

Carlos- Come on, Dude.

Bailey- Come on boy!

Dude was chasing me. The next thing I know is im on the ground. I guess I tripped over my own feet. Not surprised. Dude then got on top of me and started giving me some kisses. Carlos finally caught up. I was just laughing cause Dude’s tongue tickles.

Carlos- You okay Bailey?

Bailey- Yeah im okay.

Carlos then helped me up and got some grass off my dress. I decided to make a move and wrap my arms around Carlos’s neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We now started to lean into each other. We were both about to kiss each other when we got interrupted.

Queen Leah- You!

I grabbed Carlos’s hand and started to walk over to the situation.

Queen Leah- How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?

Ben- Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?

Queen Leah-A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter… was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first worlds, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn’t trust them!

Mal- Im so so…

Chad- Go away! Stay away from her!

Ben- Don't do this, Chad.

Chad- What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend.

Ben- Hey, hey!

Chad- Oh you enjoy hurting people. Your nothing but a gold digger and a cheater. And you, you just spelled the princess so no one can get her except for you.

When Chad said that last part, my hand loosened from Carlos’s grip. I started to back away.

Evie- Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who’s the biggest jerk in the land?

Chad- What? Come on!

Jay- Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!

Evie then sprayed something on Chad.

Tears were now streaming from my eyes.

Bailey- You… you spelled me?

Carlos- Look Bailey I can explain.

Carlos started to walk towards me.

Bailey- No! Stay away from me!

I then turned around and ran for my room.

Mom & Dad- Bailey!

When I got to my room I shut my door and threw myself on the bed. After maybe 5 minutes, Sugar jumped onto my bed and walked up toward my face. She gave me some kisses and crawled into a ball by my chest. I then started to pet her. She was out like a light and so was I.

Ben's POV

Audrey- Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!

Evie- Come on, Mal.

Ben- Guys!

Mal- Jay!

Lonnie- Chad, wake up!

Doug- Come on, Chad.

Mom and Dad are now standing next to me.

Dad- I feared something like this would happen.

Ben- This isn't their fault!

Dad- No, son. It's yours.

They then now started to walk away.

Ben- Mom?

Belle’s POV

After finding out that Bailey was spelled and that she ran probably to her room, Adam and I decided to go check on her. When we arrived at her door, it was shut. I knocked a couple of times but I didn't hear a response. So I opened the door and saw Bailey asleep with Sugar laying next to her. I decided to grab a throw blanket that was on her couch and cover her up. I then went over to her head and gave her a kiss on the head. Adam and I now left her room to go do some royal business.