Chapter 14

Ben's POV

Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you later.

Carlos- Hey, Ben... How's Bailey?

Ben- I don't know. My parents went to go check on her.

Carlos- Okay.

I then left to go figure some things out.

Mal's POV

Doug- Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just...

Chad- Doug!

Evie- It's my fault, Doug. Im sorry.

Doug- No, it's mine.

Chad- Doug!

Doug- What?

Evie- Doug...

Doug- Sorry, I can't.

Audrey- How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation.

Jane- Yeah. I mean, he's never to make a villain... a queen.

Now that got on my nerves. I took out my book and started flipping through some pages.

Mal- Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.

Chad- Ew!

Mal- There's a lot more where that came from.

Audrey- Excuse me, who do you think you are?

Mal- Do i look like im kidding?

I start to flip through my book to make the other girls scared.

Mal- Im really looking forward to tomorrow. Lets grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand.

Carlos's POV

After we walked our separate ways, I went to go find Ben so he can take me to Bailey's room. I just really want to explain my self to her. When i turned a corner, I ran into Ben.

Ben- Wow! Hey, Carlos. What's up?

Carlos- Can you take me to Bailey's room please I really need to talk to her.

Ben- Yeah. Of course. Follow me.

After about maybe 3 minutes of walking, we arrived. Ben gave me the pat on the back to go ahead and he left. I knocked on the door and I heard some footsteps behind the door. The door then opened. I see Bailey with blood shot eyes.

Bailey- Go away, Carlos. I don't want to see you right now.

Carlos- Bailey, please, let me explain.

Bailey- K. Come on in.

Bailey- Okay go, start talking.

Carlos- Bailey, in the very beginning when I arrived here, I instantly fell for you. It was not my idea to spell you. It was Mal's. I had nothing to do with this. I feel really terrible for being apart of it and I want to take it back but I know I cant. I hope you can forgive me with this... I pull Bailey as close as I can get her and kiss her lips. She rests her hands on my chest while I rest mine on her waist. After I pulled away I noticed her eyes are the way they were in the beginning when I first arrived. The spell has been broken.

Carlos- I'm so sorry Bailey.

Bailey- Its okay.

Carlos- Will you be my girlfriend?

Bailey- Of course.

We then kissed again. I am so glad I got this figured out because I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl.