Chapter 2

Mal's POV

After we finished dancing, a baby in a wagon went in front of me. The little baby has a sucker. So I took it. I stuck it up and turned around. The people started to cheer. But then they ran away screaming. That only means one thing. My mom is here. I turned around to face her.

Mal- Hi mom.

Mom- Stealing candy Mal, so disappointed.

Mal- If it's from a baby.

Mom- Ah, that's my nasty little girl.

I laughed because I thought she was proud of me. She took the sucker and spat on it. She then stuck it under her armpit. Gross.

Mom- Give it back to the dreadul creature.

Mal- Mom.

Mom- It's the deets Mal, that makes the difference between mean and truly evil.

Mom- When I was your age I was cursing entire kingdoms.

Mom- You… Walk with me.

Mom- See I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts. How to be mean.

Mal- I know that, and I'll get better.”

Mom and I looked at eachother and out of nowhere she bursted out with joy.

Mom- Oh! There's news. I bury the lead. You four have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon.

Evie, Carlos, and Jay tried to run away but my mom's goons stopped them.

Mal- What?! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses.

Evie- And perfect princes.

I then gave her a look.

Evie- Ughh.

Then Jay came up behind me.

Jay- Yea I dont do uniforms unless its leather, you feel me?

Jay wanted a high-five. But Carlos left him hanging.

Carlos- I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said theyre rabid pack animals who eat boys who dont behave.

Jay then barked at Carlos. Carlos then punched Jay and Jay just laughed about it.

Mal- Yeah, Mom we’re not going.

Mom- Oh you think it's small pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!!

Mom then started to walk away.

Mom- Mal.

We then arrived at the house.

Mom- You will go, you will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy-pz.

Mal- Whats in it for us?

Mom- Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns.

Carlos- I think she meant us.

Mom then threw her nail filer and got up out of her chair.

Mom- It's all about you and me baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?

Mal- Yeah, I mean who doesn-

Mom- Well then get me the wand, and you and I can see that I'm so much more. With that wand, and my septer, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will.

Evil Queen- Our will!

Mom- Our will, our will.

Mom- And if you refuse, your grounded for the reset of your life missy.