Chapter 3

Mal's POV

We have now arrived in Auradon. It is so gross. It's so colorful and bright. It's definitely not like home.

Bailey's POV

I am standing outside with everyone. I'm literally shaking. What if something goes wrong? What if they do something to me? I'm pretty sure Ben noticed cause i was picking at my fingers.

Ben- You okay?

Bailey- No, I'm scared. What if they make fun of me or something?

Ben- Bails, they will not make fun of you. They could possibly be your friends, you never know.

Audrey- Who would want to be friends with her, I mean. You know why.

When Audrey said that, tears started to spill.

Ben- Hey, dont listen to her. You listen to me and not her okay?

I nodded my head. Just then a limo came up the driveway. I wiped my tears and put on a smile. The band starts to play. When the driver opened the door 2 guys fell out fighting over something that looked like a blanket. I give a small chuckle.

Carlos- Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?

Jay- 'Cause you want it!

Carlos- No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!

Mal- Guy, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Jay- Just cleaning up. Get up.

The guy said while pulling the guy on the ground up. He's actually pretty cute.

Fairy Godmother- Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it.

The guy with the hat then came up to my brother's girlfriend.

Jay- Hello, foxy. The name Jay.

Fairy Godmother- Welcome to Auradon prep, Im fairy godmother, headmistress.

Mal- The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother- Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.

Mal- Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Fairy Godmother- Oh.

Mal- And that sparkling wand.

*What is that girls deal with Fairy Godmothers wand?*

Fairy Godmother- That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "dont focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

Ben then walked forward.

Ben- It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.

Audrey- Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king.

Evie- You had me as prince, my moms a queen, which makes me a princess.

Audrey- The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you.

*God I hate Audrey*

Ben- This is Audrey.

Audrey- Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo?

I roll my eyes cause she makes me sick. I think the villain kids saw because they chuckled.

Ben- This is Bailey, my twin sister.

Fairy Godmother- Ben, Audrey, and Bailey are going to show you all around, and i'll see you tomrrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews.