Chapter 15

Maleficent’s POV

(Through the TV)

Snow White- At last here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin and Princess Bailey will soon be crowned king and queen! Im Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of whos the fairest of them all.

Evil Queen- “Im Snow White.” Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done.

Audrey- Oh. Oh, me?

Snow White- Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmothers' wand.

Maleficent- I want that wand!

Cruella- Do you? Haven't heard.

Snow White- Oh, and here come Ben and Bailey now.

Bailey’s POV

Ben and I were riding in the same carriage. Since we're twins, we have to share everything.

Ben- Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there.

Carlos- Same for you missy.

Carlos said that with a smile on his face.

Mal and Bailey- Thank you.

Carlos and I then locked hands. My hands are so much smaller than his.

Ben- Mal, would you wear my ring?

Mal- Um… not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you and Bailey.

Ben- For me?

Bailey- Really?

Mal then hands me and Ben a small blue box. There is a tiny muffin in it. It looks so delicious.

Mal- Yeah. It's just for later, you know when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy.

Bailey- Always thinking. But I can't wait.

Ben and I had the same idea and ate the muffin.

Mal- No!

Ben- Mm, Mn… Mm!

Bailey- This is really good.

Mal- Uh, do you…

Ben- Mal?

Mal- Do you both feel okay?

Bailey- I feel fine.

Ben- You bet.

Mal- Would you say that you're still in… that you have very strong feelings for me and Carlos?

Ben- Im not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect.

Mal- Yeah… okay. What? What? You know?

Ben- That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew.

Mal- Look. Ben and Bailey, I can explain myself.

Bailey- Mal, it's okay.

Ben- No, look, it's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me and I could tell Bailey had a crush on Carlos. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?

Mal- Yes. You’re so right. So, then, how long have you guys known?

Ben- Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake.

Bailey- And I found out on family day from Chad. He knew somehow. Probably that I was acting differently.

Mal- So then what? You've just been… faking it since then?