25

"ARE the scars normal from police officers?" Bea asked because just like K, Austin had many scars too.

Austin proudly answered, "yep."

"Wow, just like K, you didn't flinch."

"It's only an indication that we're both used to it."

Bea nodded, "I just stitch this then you're fine."

"Okay, thank you."

"Damn, how did that man still beat you up?" Ally asked since George took her shift.

"He's a tough one," Austin replied, "and a cocky one."

"He missed one though," Camila said.

"Yep, too bad for him I'm good in knives."

"He's still alive, right?" Austin asked to Bea.

Bea chuckled, "they're both still alive, done checking them."

"Did they scream?"

"Can you scream when it's Kent and Kaiser guarding you?" and she shook her head, "they're former well-known bouncers at the high class club."

"CAMZ!"

They all looked up and saw Lauren running towards her, followed by the rest of the Jauregui's and its security.

Camila smiled and took Lauren to her arms and kiss her temple.

"You're not hurt, right?"

"I'm not," and she wipe her tears, "don't worry," "everyone's okay, right?"

"Yes, K, everyone is alright," Bea answered.

"Good, that's good."

"Mija, we called Deputy Flores but he will only send Sgt Angeles and Cpl Aniston."

"Why not him, uncle?" and she caress Lauren's arms to assure the raven hair that she's fine.

"Cowell seemed to notice something so he's watching Flores."

"It looks like Cowell knows something that those bastards will attack," Camila said.

"Looks like it but we don't have a choice," Austin agreed.

"You're good," Bea announced to Austin.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Where are they?" Taylor asked.

"In the abandoned garage, Kent and Kaiser are guarding them," Camila answered.

"That's good, you're not hurt, mija?" Clara asked.

Camila smiled, "I'm not auntie," and she looked at to Chris, "you okay there, Chris?"

"My ear is still ringing but Bea said its fine, your ear drum didn't beat?"

Camila and Austin laughed.

"We're used to it," Austin said.

"How about Peter?"

Ally replied, "he's fine, he's at the house now making sure that our kid is okay he's a bit shaken up when he heard a loud bang but he's okay now, just worried at us."

"That's good."

"Oh, K?"

"Yeah, Bea?"

"I need to tell you something about the guy you shot on the feet?"

"What about him?"

"You hit his finger and I need to cut it up, stitching it back is useless, it's broken."

"Damn."

"Who is it, love?"