26

“I’M so close of killing him!” Mike said with gritted teeth.

“You don’t have to uncle,” Camila said, “I don’t want you to stain your hands to that useless asshole, leave it to us.”

“Cami is right, you might get caught up with this, Mike,” Austin said then he looked at to the two officers, “you’re not used to it, aren’t you?”

“Not really, Sir,” Sgt Angeles said.

“There you go for the statement, you got it, right?”

“Yes, Sir, we got it, confirming the threats that they really do it and their connections to the Mendes', the attempted murder of Ms Taylor and Mr Chris Jauregui, the bombing in Miami U, the excessive damage of property, trespassing to private property, the illegal obtain of firearms, smuggling and the frustrated murder to Supt Camila Cabello and other multiple attempted murder,” Sgt Angeles replied.

Austin nodded, “you’re right, Cami will be added.”

“We can’t let that out, Sir.”

Austin nodded, “you know what to do and thank you.”

“Thank you, Sir,” “Supt,” “Jauregui’s.”

“Tell Deputy Chief Flores to keep an eye on Joe Fletcher or Joe Simpson.”

“Yes, Sir.”

And they left.

“Are you okay now?” Camila asked Lauren when she took her hand and kissed its knuckles.

Lauren nodded, “I’m sorry for what I did earlier, that cannot be counted as torture, right?”

Camila shook her head, “don’t worry," and she caress Lauren's cheek and its hair, "it wasn’t and we must take some measures because some of them are surely trained to keep silent and I could be worse than you, you know.”

“Really, I’m just mad, that’s why I did it, anger filled me suddenly because he’s in front of me, the man who tried to kill my brother, involve in attacking Taylor and to you, of course I’ll be mad, they’re my younger siblings and you’re my girlfriend.”

Camila nodded, “I know, I understand, don’t worry anymore,” and she pulled her for embrace, kissing its forehead, soothing Lauren’s back to calm her down.

And then someone cleared a throat.

The new lovebirds slightly pulled off and saw their family and Austin.

“We're still here, you know,” Chris reminded.

Lauren glared at Chris and the latter immediately went to his mother’s side.

“So, what's the real score between you two?” Taylor asked.

Lauren looked down, suddenly felt embarrassed but she's blushing then answered but it can be heard as mumbling.

“Couldn't hear you, Lauren,” Taylor said.

“I said, Camz is my girlfriend now,” and huff.

They laugh at her because the former stubborn eldest of Jauregui is embarrassed.

“Stop...” and she buried her head in Camila's neck which the latter immediately wrap its arms around her that makes her smile.

“I knew you would end up together,” Mike said with a smile.

Clara nodded, “agree, because since you two...no, since you Lauren are still in my womb Camila already loved you and it clearly didn't fade even until now.”

Lauren look up and smiled sweetly at Camila which the latter reciprocates.

“I will not worry anymore, I'm glad,” Clara continued then she walk towards the two and embrace them, “take care of each other, okay?”