(Chouzetsu/ Turbo) Shu Kurenai x Lonely Reader

Requested: KaoruKenzaki555

Thanks for the request and I hope you like it.

Type of this story
(☁️ + ❤)

~~~~

(Author POV)

Many people who lives happily and normal because they had their own family, including their friends.

It's impossible that someone was lonely and didn't had a family or friends.

A lonely one and only (Y/N) (L/N). She's an orphan who live alone and her parents were in the jail forever. Why? Because, they abused her and the worst is her father almost r*ped her.

It was a past, but can't get rid of her past and want to move on. She didn't had a friend, not even one. All of her friends were betrayed her.

They thought she's just like a kid and useless, but they didn't know her problems. And so, (Y/N) transferred to America and want to become a bladet, to show them that she's not useless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(You POV)

In the park, I was jogging for an hour before the bey training. As I stopped, I took a deep breathe from the jogging and sat on the grass.

I take some fresh air and rest in peaceful in this morning. I laid on the grass as I closed my eyes.

~~~~

I slept for a few minutes until someone was poking my cheek and disturb me. I opened my eyes and saw......

A male had white hair and ruby eyes. He stared at me with a smiled and he wear a sport outfits. I get up quickly and take a step back from him. He chuckled.

"Apologized that I disturb your sleeping beauty." He said in deep tone. My cheeks had a tinted red.

"I-It's fine. Why're you disturbing me?" I asked, eye burrowed at the albino male.

"Nothing, just I saw you were sleeping on the grass and noticed....how beautiful you are when you sleep." He said, smirking on his face. My face went -////-.

"You don't have to that." He chuckled at my blushed face, like I was wearing a make-up.

"Sorry, I can't help. By the way, are you a blader?" I think for awhile and nodded, smiled on my face.

"Yes, I'm a blader." "Oh, I see. Do you want to join my team?" I just stared at him.

"Umm, we just met, right?" He chuckled nervously. That albino.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Shu Kurenai and I'm the owner of Raging Bull." My eyes went wided. He must be.....2nd legendary blader?!

"S-Shu....Kurenai?! Are you perhaps....2nd legendary blader?!" He smiled at my questions and nodded.

"Yeah, that's me. So, what do you say?" He get up as his hand to me. I hold his hand and smiled.

"Sure, I would love to beyblading with you." "Great." I get up as me and him on our way to the building. I can't believe that I met the legendary blader.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In raging bull