(God/ Evolution) Master Red Eye x Maid Slave Reader

Requested: KaoruKenzaki555

Once again, thank you for giving me a request, Kenzaki^^. This one is gonna be a little naughty :v.

Type of the story:
(☁️)

~~~~~

(Author POV)

A young girl who looks like 11 years old woke up from unconcious. Her eyes rubbed and glanced around her.

It wasn't her room but other's room. Her eyes wided, she was still in the place where she and her friends to search for their friend.

She can't remember anything as she look around, the room had a nightstand, cabinet and many things.

Then, a door was opened and revealed......a masked male that one who defeat Valt and the others. He smirked at her.

"You finally awake, darling~" He walked to her as she back off and got hitted by the wall. The masked blader, Red Eye, went closer to her face, still smirking.

"Don't you dare to escape from me, (N/N)~ Y'know that I love you, right?" A (e/c) eyes females glared at him.

"You.....what did you do to my friends?!" He pinned her wrists and answered.

"They got out after they losed, and so do you. I kidnapped you because you will be my maid slave." Red Eye said, grinning at (Y/N).

"No! I can't accept your request!!" She rejected him. Red Eye unpin her as he pinch her cheek very hard. (Y/N) yelped in pain.

"You don't want it, huh!! How about this....I'll show my face reveal and be my maid slave. Agree or not?" (Y/N) had no choice but agree his decision, but didn't care about his true face.

"Fine, I'll be your maid slave." He let go of her cheek, caressing it and smirked.

"Good girl." He rubbed her cheek after he pinched it as apologised. And started for today, (Y/N) will be his maid slave.

"Also, call me Master from now on, understand my darling~" (Y/N) nodded. Red Eye grinned at her as he pecked her cheek.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(You POV)

"(Y/N), can you take the mineral bottle to me?" He asked, resting on the bench after training for 6 hours.

"Sure, Master." I said emotionless as I take the bottle and gave it to Master Red Eye. I called him like that because I don't want to get punish from him.

"Thanks, (Y/N). You can go back to my room now." He said in soft tone at me. I nodded at him as I went to his dorm.

It has been three weeks since me and my friends losed against him. I'm a blader same as Red Eye, but he told me to stop beyblading without any reason.

I sighed as I went into his dorm and take a sleep on his bed for an hours.

~~~~

3 hours

I opened my eyes and get up from the deep sleep as I look at beside me.....