6.3

"You soothe me you hold it down with every word you speak"

Alex's POV
Everything was kind of blurry, when was the last time that I ate? I couldn't only see the bright fluorescent lights and black spots. "We mom" everything sounded fuzzy and we mom was the first thing that I heard in a while. Someone grabbed my hand and I felt warm lips touch my forehead.

"Ally? Ally baby can you hear me?" I nodded once and Tom smiled "oh thank god! We thought that we lost you" "what's going on?" "The baby is breeched" I felt my eyes prick and then I started crying.

"No baby no it's ok! They're gonna take you to an emergency C-section" "Tom I can't" he grabbed my hand "yes you can" "no I was allowed 6 months off but I have to go back to work Tom I can't have a C-section" just then I heard screaming and crying.

"It's a girl" I looked up at Tom and he smiled at me "what's going on?" "You pushed our daughter out" I started crying and Tom's face blurred "I love you Ally you did so good" he kissed me on the lips and then the little tiny baby was placed on my chest.

"Oh hi" my baby looked me right in the eyes and then cooed before shutting her eyes "oh your so beautiful, the prettiest baby in the whole world" Tom knelt closer to me and he played with her fingers.  She eventually grabbed his finger holding it tightly. "She's so tiny" I looked over at Tom and we met eyes "thank you Ally" I laughed and kissed him "thank you Tommy! Thank you for everything that you've given me" "alright we just need to check the pretty girl one more time".

The doctors took her away and Tom held me. The doctor came back and placed our little girl in Tom's arms this time. "Hi, hi baby it's your daddy" I laughed at Tom and I could feel my heart melting.

"Your mommy and daddy love you very much, welcome to the world little one" she turned a little in his arms and I smiled at them. My two favorite people in the whole wide world.

Itsalexactually: Elia Harley Holland 🖤 08•17•22 ✨[tagged: @tomholland2013]45,028,937 Likes  Comments for this post have been turned off

[tagged: @tomholland2013]
45,028,937 Likes 
Comments for this post have been turned off