Blind date

A year had past since Britt brke up with her last boyfriend, Charlie. Britt had changed since the day they got together. Before britt met charlie she had such a happy and bubbly personality but the longer they were together, the more withdrawan britt became. She didnt like to spend time with anyone and she fell out of love with dance. That was when everyone but britt knew that charlie needed to be gone.

One night while britt was asleep, sam toom britts phone from her bedside table. She broke things off with him. Oh how charlie argued with sam thinking it was britt. Thankfully sam knew what to say to make it sound like britt was sending the messages.

Since sam broke the both of them up she had been determined to help britt found a boyfriend, someone to treat her right this time. Sam had set up a dating site on behalf of britt and was trying to find someone for her behind britts back. After a week of trykng Sam found Benjamin Dunlop on there. As spon as they started talkjng sam knew he was the one for her little sister. Sam set rup a date for the both of them.

"Britt, you need to have a shower and look amazing by 7 tonight. You are going on a date but i cant tell uou who with" sam tell her sjster with a grin on her face. "sam for fucks sake, i dint want to go out and meet anyone Im happy watching my movie. Did uou actually though or is this a joke?" Britt questioned her anxiously. "ots all here in black and white. He sounds like he could be perfect for you. please just give it a go. think of it a free dinner" sam tells her, btitt rolls her eyes and slowly gets up. "i better shower but cqn you dk my hair when im done please?" she asks sam quietly, sam nods at her and moves to let britt out of the door.

While britt was in the shower, sam picked out an outfit for britts first date with Benjamin. i knew that if i let her decide she wouldnt put the effort in as her heart isnt in it. Sam got out a cute little denim skirt with a crop top that britt used to love. she was going to let britt decide what shoes she wanted to put with it as britt is particularly with shoes.

Finally Britt is ready for sam to do her hair. She sat down at her dressing table, infront of her mirror. Sam got to work drying and styling Britts hair. "sam do i have to do this? I'm not being ungrateful but what if he is like charlie aswell amd i dont see it like beofre" Britt asks her quietly. Sam sighs "i wouldn't of agreed if i didnt think he was going to be good for you. also i will drop you off and stay in the car park so if you need to get away i will be there. I dont want to put you in danger, i just really want the old happy you back again and i think that Benjamin could be the one to give you back your spark" Sam reassures her but britt sighs. "hey its going to be okay. He is going to be perfect for you. Trust me" sam says with a smile on her face.

At last Britt gets ready after arguing over and over again with sam. Neither of them were sboug to back down. Sam knew she won the argument when britt came out of her room in the outfit thaf sam had chosen for her. "Aww bray you look gorgeous, hes going to love you. You look so cute" sam says before hugging her sister. "we need to leave soon or we will be late" sam tells her, britt quickly picks her up bag and phone before walking to meet sam who was now sat in her car.

The drive to the local cafe where britt was due to meet ben was quiet. Britt sat looking out of the window while fiddling with her rings while sam drove. "Britt..." sam said as she moved one of her hands to hold britts "... it is going to be okay. Trust me please, he could really be the one for you aaaand he is really good looking. If you really dont like him i won't set you up again with anyone, i promise" Britt nods slowly at sam. "okay im sorry i will try and enjoy it" She mumbles as sam lets go lf her hand and pulls into the car park. "Britt look hes there by the door" sam points to a guy stood by the door with a bunch of flower wearing smart black jeans and a shirt. "oh god sam, i havent got him anything" Britt starts to stress. "calm down its all going to be fine"

After sam parked the car, she watched as britt walked over to meet ben. She watched as she handed her the flowers and gave her a gentle hug, sam had a smile on her face and so did britt. Sam stayed sat in the car and watched britt and ben as they walked inside.

As promised sam stayed in the car. It was an hour later when Britt walked out with ben. They were both holding hands. Ben walked britt across the car park and over to sams car. she pretended not to watch as Ben said goodbye before kissing her cheek. As soon as britt got innthe car she didnt stop talking. "Sam omg! he has an Australian accient, he does photography, he is so understanding of everything! He is just amazing! sam he is so good at listening" Britt says really quickly making sam giggle. "so i did good then?" sam asked her as britt nodded quickly. "Thank you sam, you really are so good to me"