Outing

𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐲𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It's been a good couple of days off after coming back from the adventure guild.
Windsom told me to have a break as I'll be heading to Xyrus to attend school in a few months.
I looked at Sylvie, sleeping peacefully. She had a good excursion killing tons of beasts but as Windsom said Sylvie is the strongest being in this whole universe as she shares the bloodline of both Agrona and Lord Indrarh.
But it'll take time for her to grow and I don't want to use her as a weapon, Sylvia's last words rang up in my mind...
"Arthur, your sister calling you" Elijah knocked on the door.
I came out of my room.
"Brother, we have some shopping to do, wanna tag along with us?" She said with a smile.
"Look who's talking, the reason why you are going to shopping is because of me" I said with a smirk.
Ellie pouted "yeah yeah whatever, where is Sylvie?"
"She's sleeping, hey Elijah why don't you join with us as well?"
"Ah, is it okay? You're going out with your family after so long..
"It's okay don't try to act so formal"
"I'm not acting you...
"Enough enough boys we're getting late so get ready" Mom showed up.

Mom and Auntie Helstea were picking dress after dress for me, Elijah went on to give some trials. It feels good to be with everyone but how long..
I heard few people gossiping about the new sign of a continent but they don't know there are not only just signs of..they are actually here...
"Mom, I need some magic items to search for,I'll join you guys later."
"Okay dear but don't be late" Mom replied, Ellie narrowed her.

I went out of the mall walking down the lane, I was searching for a safe place less crowded..
Then I turned around and looked straight into the eyes of the person following me for a while, the person twitched...
"Come out at once, I don't have time to hunt down rats," I said with a cold tune.