The Meeting

Arthur Leywin

It's been days since all that chaos happened throughout the continent. Sylvie is in deep sleep beside me, I was in our home not in the Xyrus dorm, I asked Elijah to come over but he wanted to stay back, he visited Tess few times, the situation is under control but students are worried even few had fight with over the chaos.
There'll be a decision made today, as gramps told me, I wonder where Windsom and Aldir are, I didn't see them after that day. I looked again at Sylvie, I let her sleep as I walked out of my room, I always heard that retainers aren't that strong for a white core mage but the retainer I fought could be as good as a white core, I go through my silver core, Through my runes passed by Sylvia, control over every element and training with Asuras already made me as strong as a white core mage but this is not enough.. unnoticed I bumped into someone as the person stumbled
"Are your eyes injured, you might break my glasses!"
"What are you doing here in the first place" I disdain.
"You should be thanking me" Elijah barked like a dog.
"Stop it, you are already making me more tired than the battle. What do you mean by thanking you?" I asked.
" I bought the Goddess Moon fairy of our class along with you" Elijah said with a pride in his tone.
Talking with this idiot early morning, I sighed as I start walking and Elijah chipped in beside me, telling me all the things happened these days. Only if others were as decent as Elijah are.
As we came down the stairs I saw Tessia sitting with Mom, Ellie and rest. Dad was missing, he and Uncle are busy nowadays.
Tessia give me a smile, I raised my hand.
"Look who finally showed up" Ellie teased.
"Look who is here Arthur to meet you" Mom addressed.
"Hellow Princess Tessia, never in my life I thought I would be witnessing you after.. before I could finish a pillow went passed me.
Tessia looked rage.
"Let's all have breakfast" Mom said nervously.
After breakfast I asked Tessia for a conversation.
As we walked out of the mansion and entered the garden, slowly I could see her expression changed, she was worried, she should be.
"Don't be worried, the attack on Elves was on purpose, it won't happen again"
"Maybe or maybe not, but after the incident many avoiding our race as if we are a problem to this continent..
"You still count those morons, you're going to lead this continent sooner or later Tess, maybe as a Lance or as a Leader, stop worrying over these things"
"It isn't easy Arthur, you're strong, you can act as your own, but it's different for me, you too don't want that extra burden don't you?"
"Not everyone can just drop out of those duties Tess, your fate is to be the next generation"
"You know your attitude is more deserving of a Leader than any of us" Tess cracked a smile.
I smiled along reminding myself of my past life.
"How is Kathyln? Any news of her?" I asked.
"I heard she wasn't injured that much, why do you ask?"
So Tess doesn't know, as expected they didn't leak the information.
"I was just worried about the disciplinary committee that's all"
Tess stared at me for a while then continued the conversation.
Only my family, Gramps and Tess know about my power and connection with the Asura, now Kathyln knows about my true power. Not that I'm worried about it, I'm not even worried about the leaders ordering to capture me, they don't know what they are up against, I don't have time to waste over their foolishness.
"Art?"
"I'm listening" I wasn't though.
"Gramps said she'll come today to pick me up, although I'm nervous about the council meeting, what do you think will happen?"
They'll discuss a few stupid decisions I wanted to say.
"Don't worry, Gramps is there, he won't let things slide." I signed Tess towards the mansion.

Virion Eralith

All the rulers along with their Lances sitting on every corner of the round table, my son keeping his rage down as I was sitting with him. I break the silence, "while we defended my home, my people without needing any of your help, I would still like to know, what the hell you two were doing?" Every individual looked at me anxiously except my son, he witnessed this before others didn't.
"My apologies, Great Elder Virion, one of my lances was fighting with an unrecognized enemy and the other..
Before Blaine could finish I counter, "so your lance kept fighting although the continent was on the verge of collapsing by neglecting your direct orders!"
Blaine had no reply to this.
"Elder Virion, with due respect you can't charge us like that" Queen of Darvs spoke out.
I looked at her and her husband both of them flinched.
"Don't stare at our Lord like that, Elder Virion" the male Darven Lance spoke out.
"Careful with your words, he has every right to do so"
Varay's cold voice surprised all of us.
"I apologize for my incompetence, whatever punishment the council, King Glayder and the Elven rulers order I will accept it"
Bairon nodded towards everyone.
"Now now, if this topic is over can we continue with the welfare of our people" the darven king spoke out.
Welfare my foot.

The meeting is over after all the races agreed to do a public announcement together, we'll restrict a few areas around the continent,
It is now confirmed that there is a race outside our border which is stronger than many of our warriors.
The lances will create groups to find the traces.
And to minimize the fear between people, Xyrus's yearly event will be started next week.
"Elder Virion" Varay nodded.
"Lance Zero" I replied.
"My apology if it's inconvenient to talk with you now for a minute"
"No, continue" I know where it's going.
"Do you know the person who saved Princess Kathyln?
"I do"
"Who's that?"
"If it's interrogation then I have to but if it's not I would rather not consider speaking out about his identity"
"We have faith in you, Thank you, I'll take my leave"
I was a bit surprised but this is how she is, that's why she holds the strongest title but I hope this title is taken by someone, by Arthur.