Just the beginning

Aldir

Leaving the Indrath castle I started to head back to my clan mansion, Lord Indrath looks not even a bit of concerned about the war situation between Dicathen and Alacrya. Dicathen has not even a minimal chance to against Alacrya without our help, we all know that very well even Arthur knows that but still they'll put up of a fight, what else can they do, they have only option to fight or get killed either by the Vritra or us.. How pathetic..
"Lord Aldir"
Kordri showed up from behind.
"I think our great general should take some break from his work, you look tired"
"Thanks for your concern Kordi, it's been a while"
"How's Arthur doing?"
"I see you're waiting for rest of his training"
"I'm not only the one you know"
"I heard from Windsom even Lady Myre wants Arthur to come back and resume his training"
"I can only imagine what Arthur could have done only if he was born in Ephetous, what he accomplished with his human body even an anomaly of our generation can't match up"
Mind of a King, a family person, an anomaly no one can match..
"You're just exaggerating things, Kordri. How's Taci doing?"
"He can't wait for his second round against Arthur. Is everything okay in Dicathen?"
"The war will breakout soon...
"What's the order than?"
"I don't know Kordri, we can only prepare Arthur for now"

Arthur Leywin

How many of them still left, annoying as hell, using both Lightning and Ice is tough to control.
"Arthur, can you hear me?"
"Windsom? Where the hell are you?"
"I've a bad news"
"You never had any good news"
"Looks like those Vritras has made another move"
"Don't tell me my family..
"No not your family, I'm right here, it's about Etisten, the human princess is the target"
"What the hell, now the elves are safe so they're targeting the Glayders?"
"I don't think it's a move from the Greysunders"
"Is Cadell there?"
"Calm down Arthur, you don't have to handle everything and I don't know who is raiding the castle of Etisten"
"Later"
Both the strongest Lances are there, they'll be enough but what if It's really Cadell.
If Cadell makes any move, that means the war begin today.
A huge blast shook the battleground, as I looked up in the air, Lance Aya? What's she doing here, shit!
"Sylvie, transform into your fox form"
Damn her sound magic is something else, But if she is here..
"State your identity" Aya asked from the mid air.
"Do your job" I replied my tone cold.
"I'll ask for the last time, who are you?"
She landed on the ground behind me.
"Where's Varay? You two should have left for Etisten not here"
"Who the hell are you!" Air mana surrounded her body
Don't tell me she is going to use her breathing control technique, that'll be problematic.
"Why don't you ask you mates before casting that spell"
"Aya, no time for chat leave him alone and do what you're ordered"
Thank god Virion showed up, not like I can take her head on but it's not the right time for a spar.
And If Aya is here, hah wait for me Princess...

A/N: Hello everyone, I would like to ask If I should write more details on the powers of other Lances and the Vritras, or I'll just keep it simple and focus more on the story.