- One Last Cry, Love (Hyunlix)

Felix is a tough and strong young man, he's working in a cafè as a manager. While there's Hyunjin who's a VIP customer, the first time he saw Felix. He already fallen so he often visit the cafè just to see him.

"One iced americano please."He ordered, as Felix comes out from his office wearing an apron. He stared at him as his heart starts pounding fast.

"Name sir?"

"Felix— mean H-hyunjin."the cashier giggled and look at his boss and Hyunjin who's currently staring at Felix.

"Sir, just for you to know, My boss have a heart like a rock, he never smile nor show any emotions, well goodluck if you like him."the cashier said. Hyunjin take his seat and stole pictures without him knowing.

He browse at Felix pictures seeing his beautiful expressionless face, you can see that there's no emotions in his eyes, it was blank.

He always noticed Felix expression was always the same, Hyunjin's been always here everyday 3 months straight just to see him.

Felix don't even know that Hyunjin is existing, he don't care about anything at all, what all matter to him is that he's working, that's all nothing is important but his job.

Hyunjin waited for Felix till evening, he gather all his courage to finally introduce his self.

"Mr. Felix?"he cleared his throat, Felix's gazes are cold when he met his eyes, his expression softens suddenly.

"Yes? What can I do for you?"That where everything between them started when finally Hyunjin introduces himself. Felix became soft when he's with him, as he also fell inlove, Hyunjin's very happy and contented about what he have, being with Felix is his happiness.

"I love you so much, Lix."he kissed his forehead and hug him tight.

"I love you most, please always remember that."Felix buries his face on Hyunjin's chest, he loves him the way he do.

Until one day...

"Hyunjin can we talk?" Felix is back to his usual self, that expressionless face and sharp gazes came back, Hyunjin was confused about his sudden change.

"Sure, what are we talking about Love?"

"Let's break up. I don't love you anymore."Felix look straight into Hyunjin's eyes, and Hyunjin's heart broke hearing those words from him.

"y-you love me don't you? I don't believe you. Please tell me you love me, Felix don't leave me, please."Hyunjin begged while crying infront of him, but Felix remain expressionless.

"We're done, I don't love you anymore."he said and starts walking away from him.

Felix eyes starting to get watery, as his heart starts aching so badly. He clutched his chest as tears continue streaming down from his face.

"You'll be the first and last man I'll love and continue to love, I'm sorry Hyunjin."he whispered in the air.

Felix manage to go home safely and immediately find his medicines, his vision's starting to get blury before he could take his medicine he already fainted, and medicines are scattered on the floor.

Hyunjin decided to visit him instead of drowning himself to alcohol he noticed the door isn't lock, he rushed upstairs as his eyes widens seeing him lying down on the floor, pale and cold.

"F-felix?"he carried him immediately and bring him to the hospital, he saw the doctors reviving him, this is more painful than he thought.

"Time of death, 8:45 pm."Hyunjin's world crushed down into pieces, dropping his knees on the floor while tears are continue flowing from his eyes.

"Is this why you want to break up with me? B-because you're sick and dying?"he leans his head on the wall staring out of nowhere as another tear escaped from his eyes.

"One last cry, love. I know you won't be happy if you see me crying. I love you Felix, wait for me love. We'll be together soon."