- Stolen (minsung)

Have you ever thought about slowly losing yourself, especially when you look at the mirror you'll just suddenly ask yourself who are the person in your reflection.

Jisung let out a sigh and forced a smile at the mirror staring at his own reflection while fixing himself preparing for school. He grab his ID and stared at it for a couple of second. "Han Jisung, I am Han Jisung."He whispered his name and wear the ID, running late again Mr. Han he said to himself.

He always preferred to be called by his surname Han for some reasons. "Jisung!"there his boyfriend Minho called him, the boy ran towards him, Jisung's heart skipped a beat. "I'll walk you to your class just like the usual."The older male said.

This is the life he wanted, being with his family and most of all the person he love, the life he ever dream of, everyone loves him.  Everyday his routine is staring at himself at the mirror. "I didn't steal anything, I am Han Jisung, I am Jisung."He breaths deeply while chanting those words, and bit his lower lip, his head is full of thoughts, no one knows how hard for him everything is.

"How long are you going to steal my identity!"Jisung's horrified seeing his own reflection said those words, it wasn't real perhaps he's just hallucinating. "Stop stop! I am Jisung shut up! I didn't steal anything."He screams, he started to breakdown. "I am Han Jisung!"He grabbed the chair near his bed and throw it on the mirror causing it to break.

His parents rushed to his room, surprised seeing there son's room in mess. "Jisung what happened here?"His mom asked, the boy didn't said anything but just keep on mumbling. "I am Jisung, I didn't steal anything."

His parents look at each other then to their son when Jisung started laughing. "Right, I am Han Jisung, I killed my own brother for stealing what's mine."