𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣

(𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.)

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS VERY VERY NEW TO WRITING... SO FORGIVE ME PLEASE LMAOO.

•••
    NEW YORK
  ———————————

Stuffing my hands in my hoodie pocket because of how cold this school is I get the warmth I need and walk into the female locker room..

"Hey Ariel "the girls greet with a warm smile which I return .

"Hey guys" I say going to open the locker but the lights of the school flicker constantly ..

"I'm black so that's my sign to run." I say with everyone standing up heading to leave but froze when I heard the speaking noise of the intercom..

"Hi Princess you walk out of the locker room everyone in there is dead .."a voice says and I immediately recognize the voice as my ex mafia boyfriend ..

Everyone looks at me while I look at the door blankly I grab my stuff about to walk out but someone grabbed my throat I look up ..making eye contact with the most beautiful hazel eyes ever..

"Missed me princess ?" He smirks down at me tightening his grip around my neck .

"G-get off me !" I gritted  pulling at his hand and he ducked his teeth looking in my eyes .

"your mine princess and only mine." He smiles and my best friend try's to pull him off but he tall ..like tall and built .

"Hey Stefano I found your jewel ." He says into the ear piece looking down at Jewel her eyes widen at the name as she slowly backs up trying to pull me .

His tall figure sneaks up from behind her gripping her waist and she gasped as he chuckled .

"Easy way or hard way?"Giovanni asked and I narrowed my eyes looking him in the eyes .

"Fuck you ." I say before a felt a prick in my neck and I began to get drowsy,my eye lid grew heavy on me.

"I'll fuck you don't worry" he says pecking my lips before it went black..

(♕)

I sit up with a huge headache and I see my best friend laying next to me unconscious..

"Jewels wake up." I shake her slightly she moves in her sleep before opening her eyes slowly and looks at me confused .

"Where are we ?" She asked looking around I shrugged stumbling to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with new tooth brush and passed her one .

"Thanks" she mumbled as we stand up straight looking around.

I grab something to protect us with and she does same holding my hand as we walk out of the room and down the cold dark hallway ..everything is black and grey..

it's beautiful yet so gloomy and comforting I hold her hand tighter giving it a squeeze to reassure her it's ok.

Walking down the long stair case we make it to bottom floor ...I hear familiar voices ..

"This isn't your parents house Ariel .." she said skeptically and I nodded walking into the living room with my knife .

I see the last person i thought I'd ever see again in my fucking life..

Above the fireplace sits a picture of me I make eye contact with him and he smirks .

"Hey princes ." He says walking closer and I back up pointing the knife at him and he frowns .