21

"bubba slow down please

"bubba slow down please." She begged her head thrown back as I pounded her she pushed her hands against my stomach trying to slow me .

"I missed you so much baby." I kissed her neck her legs where around me waist as she moaned constantly in my ear .

"I missed you too ." She moaned loudly I smile kissing her soft spot making her eyes roll back her hands falling legs starting to shake.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed clawing my back the sounds got louder her clenching around me I let my head fall into her neck moaning lowly.

"Ariel."I moaned her name lowly as she smiled lazily her bump was so cute .

We had been at this for hours an I knew she was tired soon as I fed her she wanted to shower and cleaned the house up I fucked her and have been since .

"stop that Ariel." I moaned and she did it again consistently.

"I can't !" She yelled her legs shaking as she came again I came with her .

I pulled out of her and her legs fell limp as she looked up at me her eyes barley open.

"Thank you bubba." She smiled lazily as I picked her up taking her to the bathroom she finished her business limping under the shower with me .

"Gio." She spoke looking at my wrist that I tried to hide behind my back looking down at her .

"I'm sorry .." I spoke and she looked at my wrist not saying anything she started to bath me washing my body off .

"Don't be mad.." I mumble I didn't want her to be mad at me I just got her back?

I soon washed her off I dropped to my knees looking up at her while she looked down at me confused .

"Gio I'm not -

I pull her legs over my shoulders her little body holding on to my head as I began to eat her out .

I flick my tongue as she moaned holding on grinding against my tongue .

"Giovanni just like that." She moaned when I did my tongue in figure 8's on her clit .

"o-ok ok !" She yelled making me chuckle as I sucked ok her clot thrusting my fingers in and out of her .

She soon came and we finished doing our night routines.

A/N(sorry there dry I'm sick rn😭)

"bubba I'm not mad at you know that right?" She spoke as I bent her over the sink taking a picture of her who smiled.

"I love you." She laughed as I dry humped her I thought about this knew position .

She looked at me biting her lip she dropped to her knees instantly pulling my into her mouth sucking .

"oh shit." I spoke watxhhg her bop her head

(Excuse the time skips)(2 months later she's now 8 months)