23

"thank you mama

"thank you mama." Ares and Apollo spoke i hum in responses as I oiled ares hair first pulling into a man bun, Apollo side eyed ares .

"y'all always beefing." I laughed at my sons as I picked up Zara sitting her next to ares we fed her .

"thank you baba." She spoke laying her head on his shoulder he hummed putting on the moana she clapped her hands together watching the TV.

I finally finished apollo hair that's to fucking much he ran along with Ares and Zara.

When Giovanni said I was having his daughter he didn't lie I guess he set me up and I had Zara she's know 4 ares is 9 Apollo 7.

"mama can we have fruit snacks?" She walked into kitchen .

"Yep." I spoke standing on my tippy toes giving them one each they ran out leaving Zara the boys grew quickly there where tall for there age .

"wait baba."she whined and Apollo picked her up as they ran upstairs to the game room I turn off the movie sitting the remote down .

The front door opened and in walked Giovanni I continued to do me ignoring his whole presence turning my AirPods up.

"baby."he chuckled seeing I was mad he pecked my lips multiple times squeezing my waist before the kids walked downstairs.

"dada!" Zara screamed as he squatted to the ground spinning her around she giggled .

"hi pretty girl." He smiled kissing her forehead she babbled about her day while he nodded understanding her .

"Dad."

"Ares." Giovanni spoke ares got grounded because he got in trouble at school for slapping the teacher after he made a comment about me and a boy for trying to kiss Zara .

"hug?" Giovanni asked and ares nodded hugging him they did there weird handshake with apollo.

"y'all going over nana house for sleepover so pack pajamas alright ." He spoke patting the boys head they ran to the elevator While Gio picked up Zara he talked to her .

"your so pretty."he smiled as she laughed her curly hair fell down her back similar to mine she had brown eyes but they had grey specks Giovanni dimples and his smile .

She had my skin tone and face features tho.

"mama mad at dada?" She asked Giovanni and he nodded with a pout.

"Dada gonna fix it don't worry." He High fives her and I heard a car pull up then knocking on the door Giovanni sat Zara down telling her to go to the me before walking to the door .

"where my daughter in law and granbabies!" The grandparents aka our parents asked happily I walked from behind Gio with Zara on my hip.

"hi pretty girl hi Angel". Mateo spoke kissing me and Zara forehead as I hugged my mom and dad .