24

so I'm doing to the bro prank on Giovanni and Julia them set me up to do it everyone is in on it but him

"if you call me bro one more time." He spoke side eyeing me as everyone laughed at his annoyed face.

"alright bro I'm sorry." I spoke and he looked over at me pushing me off him he walked out of the room as I looked at where he stood his shock.

"bro why would you push me." I chuckled standing up running after him Julia followed after with the camera I walked in the room and he looked at us blankly .

"get the fuck out it's not funny ." He smacked the camera and Julia hit him in the eye and they just started fighting.

"let me go." He spoke as they held eachother hair Stefano walked in and we busted out laughing while I broke it up.

"move cause y'all just really pissed me off." He bumped into me almost knocking mee over I pushed him back with all my strength.

"Ariel you got one more time." He spoke looking over his shoulder and I slapped his ass quickly running away downstairs to Zara and Apollo.

He chuckled seeing what I was doing he opened his arms to Zara who walked to him he kissed her forehead sitting her down then Apollo.

I looked at them shock as I quickly walked away why he talked to apollo I hid behind the counter .

"cmon baby I'm not gonna do nothing." He chuckled as he opened his arms I fell for it standing up I walked to him.

"it was all Stefano idea bro." I chuckled he grabbed my jaw making me look up at him my eyes widen .

"alright alright I'm sorry." I yelled as I looked up at him with a smile he rolled his eyes pushing me off him he walked away and I looked at his ass .

Them squats got him looking to thick for me liking but I'm going to the club with the girls tonight mom and dad are watching the kids for everyone it's grandma parents week.

At the club.

It took all my strength to get out of the house now I'm dancing having drinks and fun Giovanna had a stupid meeting.

"yeahh!!" Julia hyped me up as I danced on her saying lyric She laughed as she grabbed my hand pulling us to the sec to ok us girls hold hands when where out together prevents problem or any of getting hurt .

We sat down talking laughing and dancing before a guy walked he immediately looked at me making me lift an eyebrow .

"boss wants you in vip room." He spoke looking down at me making me frown.

"no fuck your boss." Evie spoke waving him off we continued to dance and have fun .

"Giovanna gonna kill her she's showing her out for real." Grace spoke as I danced on her rolling my hips on lap.