17

Sage held my hair back as I began to throw up, "ew

Sage held my hair back as I began to throw up, "ew." Julia mumble and I side eyed her before I began to throw up again . "you are something bad or something?" My mom frowned , and I shrugged brushing my teeth before I felt the urge again.

Quickly going to the toilet I began to throw up.

"call Gio-no." I said quickly and my mom looked at me questionably before nodding walking out after handing me a test.

After I cleaned up I took the test .

————-

I can't believe I'm pregnant ..my belly isn't too big tho and no one in the family's now but Julia and Sage.

They indeed did get me my dream house and it's so pretty I love it actually .

"so you gonna tell him?" Julia asked

"I don't know ..how did you tell Stefano?" I asked curiously and she pursed her lips together.

"he planned them all so -

"loll." We bust out laughing but heard the door open and Stefano ,Leo,Gio walked in .

"What y'all laughing about?" Giovanni tried to kiss me but I scoot away quickly nervously he frowned walking closer to me.

"Gio she has something to tell u." Sage spoke up for me making Giovanni lift an eyebrow looking down at me .

i started to assume the worst she had been off for like two weeks now the guys said she might be on her period but that's a no because when she is she clingy on me , leo said pregnant but ain't no way I mean I did cum in her purposefully but I don...

i started to assume the worst she had been off for like two weeks now the guys said she might be on her period but that's a no because when she is she clingy on me , leo said pregnant but ain't no way I mean I did cum in her purposefully but I don't know shit.

"what is it ?" I asked with a frown she chewed her lip nervously it helps her but it's very attractive.

"I-I um-

She stammered over her words making me even more anxious I look at Julia and Sage who look just as nervous as her making Stefano frown.

"what is going on?" He asked looking between all of them.