11

Walking into my parents house I don't see anyone in the living room there always in here but I kept walking in further and screamed when a clown popped out

Walking into my parents house I don't see anyone in the living room there always in here but I kept walking in further and screamed when a clown popped out .

I grab my gun pushing in the clip taking it off safety whoever screamed pulling off the mask and it was Jacob.

"really?" I rolled my eyes giving him a hug I haven't saw them in person in a minute.

"you look pretty your growing up." He wiped a real tear and my jaw dropped giving him another hug not noticing everyone behind .

"Thank you Jacob you look pretty to." I pat his hair that's he died white it looks nice with his eye he smirked .

"I value my life so backup."he pushed me back and I smack my lips walking around him and immediately smothered in hugs and happy birthdays.

"thank you." I laugh hugging everyone back my dad set me on the ground I fix my shoes standing up straight I met eyes with Giovanni .

Damn

His hairs longer he looks more intimidating from when I first met him he held a small smile showing his dimples graphic shirt cargo pants and dunks looked good on him he still wearing the necklace tho.

I would still fuck Giovanni any day .

You need to dumb bitch .#voice 1

"I missed you." He smiled small opening his arms and I immediately give him a hug.

"I missed you too."l say taking in his cologne that always smelt amazing if I could stay like this I would but that would be weird.

"happy birthday." He said as finally we moved apart ..I just want to fuck him BUT we spoke and came to a agreement that where only FRIENDS.

"thank you I like your piercing."I pointed to his face and he moved his hair with a smile tilting his head he looked at my appearance.

"you cut your hair ?" He said looking at me .

I hum nodding i only cut an inch tho it was to much to tame but I have a pick-a boo at the back you can't see unless I show you.

"can I have another hug?" He asked and I lift an eyebrow before giving him another hug a flash went off and I frown looking at my dad who had a camera in his hand he chuckled nervously putting it behind his back  .

"you look ..handsome."i complimented and he narrowed his eyes at me lowering them the seductive way.

He needs to stop asap.#voice 2

He hummed a thank you as I turned around back to everyone .

"no I'm serious." I shrug patting his curly hair he smiled thanking me .

"do we not exist?" Julia spoke holding her pregnant belly and my jaw dropped as I looked at Stefano who pursed his lips together rocking back in forth with Gianna in his hands .