25

"zara stop

"zara stop." I picked up my daughter who was hitting Apollo for eating her candy like she can't get more .

"da he ate my candy." She sniffled wiping her eyes I stopped sitting her on the island and I grab her fruit snack pouring them in the bowl .

"yall want anything?" I asked the boys over the island .

"yeah ..chips please ." Ares and Apollo spoke in sync they looked at eachother before busting out laughing causing me to chuckle grabbing there chips .

"catch."I spoke and the caught them going back to there game Zara best friend was about to come over Ariel usually watches her but she's with  zara's best friend mom shopping .

she told me she's allergic to peanuts and oranges?

Alrighty.

A knock sounded the door and Zara made grabby hands, i picked her up from the counter and sat her on the frown . we walked to the door I'm met with a girl about the same height as Zara honey brown eyes curly jet black hair that where in two large puffs , long lashes and a adorable smile.

"Zara!" She screamed as here and zara jumped up and down hugging each-other I looked up at the father and he looked tired .

"she's been this hype to see her All day." He shook his head as I let them in closing the door behind him locking it .

"my wife usually comes but we had daddy daughter date before this so i just brought her." He shrugged as he looked at Zara giving her a toy.

"thank you." She spoke patting his head he looked just as shocked as me and they ran away to ares and Apollo to show them the toys .

"I'm Giovanni Zara's dad want something to drink?" I chuckled and he hummed .

"Is Navani the only child ?" I asked and he shook his head no .

"she's the youngest of 3 , two older brothers ." He sat down on the stool as I gave him the water .

"forgot to tell you my name im Nikolai ." He had a Russian accent slightly so I figured , as Zara ran to me she pointed at apollo who was messing with her again.

"apollo leave your sister alone." I huffed walking over he looked down at Zara sticking his tongue out .

"oh hey nik where nasir and Alex?" He hit the remote repeatedly , and Nikolai walked over .

"I actually don't know." He chuckled making me chuckle it's hard to keep up with these kids they move quickly too?

I'm in my 30's now ..ew.

"I'm sorry za." Apollo spoke kissing her forehead he waved at rumi who was playing with her doll in her own world that Zara soon joined.

"Rumi ." Ares called and Rumi looked over at him he gave her and Zara fruit snacks like I asked .

"thank you."  she hummed and he looked down at her before looking away sitting back next to Apollo playing the game .